What's new

Totals on my 50th birthday

jrf30

Bronze Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
385
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
As I get ready to turn 50 this weekend (YIKES!) I am looking at my YTD totals. Thanks to my Ryedale I'm ahead of the game a little in my goal on pennies, I"m well ahead on halves, thanks to a BF roll early in the year, and I"m behind on NIckels, having neglected them for all the pennies I"m doing. But here are my totals as of now.

2009 CRH Totals: 6/10/2009

2009
Indian Head Penny 1
Wheat Cents 1,137
1943 Steel Cents
Buffalo Nickels
Silver (War) Nickels 2
Pre 1960 Nickels 14

Silver Roosies 2
Silver Wash Qtrs 3
Franklin Halves 26
1964 Kennedy 9
40% Kennedy 68
NIFC Kennedy 61
Proof Kennedy 13

Copper Mem. Pennies 64,000

Newborn babies 1

PLus a lot of work and family time and all that, so not too bad for CRH for the first half of the year.
And I've enjoyed this site and all you guys too. :-) So that's my half year update, a little early, but looking at it on my birthday instead of at the end of June.

Now - back to it .......
 
Upvote 0
Pretty nice little stash you've got there. Happy birthday! :thumbsup:
 
congrats. looks like your hard work is paying off. Enjoy your birthday! :occasion15:
 
WTG John ! Arizona is looking up for Coin Hunting. Jim
 
Congrats! You don't look that old in the picture.

Jim
 
PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS WRONG!!! HAPPY B DAY U OLD FART :laughing9: :tongue3:
HOPE U HAVE 50 MORE :laughing7: :laughing7:
COPPER DIME
 
Nice work! Happy Birthday!

HH
cmhoose
 
Thanks all.

Yeah, this weekend I offically become "an old fart".

Whatever happened to Yuppie? :-(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom