What's new

Towel Line Spoon & Toe Rings

Captain PopTop

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
435
Reaction score
265
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSC03839.webpDSC03840.webpDSC03847.webpDSC03855.webpDSC03856.webpDSC03857.webpDSC03862.webpDSC03863.webp

Hour Hunt in the evening didn't feel like jumpin in the salt but needed to get out so went to a local beach here in Ruskin, did the Towel and found this Oneida spoon ring not stamped but im pretty sure its silver, the toe has been around the block a time or too and is stainless steel. H.H Capt !
 
Upvote 0
You did better than I did today. Congrats.
 
Nice find CPT!!
 
I looked it up and they say silver plated
 
nice finds!! I got one just like it not long ago and you could see where the plating had worn off :(
 
Plated or not CPT, it is still a good looking ring. Nice find......
 
Nice finds captain!
 
Nice! Spoon ring is definitely on my list to find yet, you gave me hope finding one so close to home!

Cliff
 
I heard wm rodgers is an old old oldplating company wm A. rodgers might be his son.Very cool find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom