pa-dirt_nc-sand
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2016
- Messages
- 4,271
- Reaction score
- 15,142
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- South Western PA
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Tootsie Toy resemblance
I agree.
Clean it up a little better and see if you can find any words cast into the bottom side.
That's a beautiful find, nice that it still has a couple of it's original tires too.
Looks to be made of pot metal or zinc, as opposed to cast or stamped iron.
I would tumble it with 1/2" polished stone to remove the corrosion, then find some replacement tires for it.
Here's a truck I found a few years ago that I tumbled to make displayable.
Great find,
Dave
Thank you Steve.That turned out real nice, good job saving it.
