Michigan Badger
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2005
- Messages
- 6,797
- Reaction score
- 152
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern, Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- willow stick
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
I need to get one of those remote control toy copters that one can mount a decent digital camera to. I don't need one as good as in "Honey I Shrunk The Kids," but I do need a decent video that could be used in a low budget movie. I'm hoping to keep it under $1,000.
Any suggestion?
Any suggestion?
Saw one at KMart (yup KMart) for $69. I recognized the single board camera in it as reeaalllyy low rez. So I think the you get what you pay for thing holds true.
We can edit and do special effects to make very short clips work.






