What's new

Trade Dollars on Ebay: Real or Fake?

Chaoboi1268

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 19, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these trade dollars on ebay but I was not sure if they were real or not. The seller is from Greece, and the price is very low.
$_57 (1).webp$_57 (2).webp$_57 (3).webp$_57.webp
 
Fake. The soft stars are one of the giveaways.
 
I was in the coin business for 20 years... these are fake...
 
Fakes...and not even good ones
 
Someone on a TV Storage Auction show got fake ones mixed in with real old coins. The coin dealer took a magnet and picked them right up. Not that Reality Shows are fake.
 
Thanks very much guys! now i know to not bid on these or report him.
 
Appears Greece and China have merged!?
Peace
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom