What's new

trade items from BirdpointGriswald

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will add more photos a bit later because my time is limited right now but the trade was great! We didn't tell eachother what or how much we were sending on purpose. That was really fun. THANKS JOHNATHAN.

ForumRunner_20121107_134329.webp



ForumRunner_20121107_134458.webp



ForumRunner_20121107_134633.webp



ForumRunner_20121107_134816.webp
 
Upvote 0
Thanks man it was loads of fun! That art piece looks great! Glad it turned out good
 
ForumRunner_20121107_135150.webp



ForumRunner_20121107_135327.webp



ForumRunner_20121107_135500.webp



ForumRunner_20121107_135747.webp
 
the prodigal son returns

whats the typology on the point in the first pic never seen one like that before.
 
the flaking is unique
 
shouldn't you guys be out there finding more stuff !!
 
Its a random flaked BirdpointGriswald. Pre Clovis. Used on Teradactals. 8-)
 
I need to make one large NC. frame. He was even nice enough to send me some pottery examples even though he doesn't find very many.

ForumRunner_20121107_174811.webp



IMG-20121103-WA0000.webp
 
GatorBoy said:
Its a random flaked BirdpointGriswald. Pre Clovis. Used on Teradactals. 8-)

Takes a big bird point for a bird that big. That piece is one of the coolest art pieces ever.
 
It is very well done. I'm proud to have it for sure. I do some artwork myself. Its hard to give away something like that. It says alot about his character.
 
birdpointgriswold said:
The indians did have duck tape, ive found multiple spent rolls

Funny that you mentioned duck tape. Good ol NC. When we were small children we loved to sit on my great uncle's tractor. It had a huge duck tape seat. I remember my cousin ran and played all day one time with a pine cone dangling from his ass. That afternoon I told everyone " I bet Matt will sleep good tonight". They ask why do you say that? My reply " he has had that pine cone on his ass since 7:45 this morning, it's after 4:00 now. Apparently he hasn't sat down all day". We laughed like crazy!!
 
LOL.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom