nova Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 926 Reaction score 91 Golden Thread 0 Location Utah Detector(s) used Whites XLT //Fisher CZ-3D Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2009 #1 I found this advertising piece ?? I am not sure what exactly it is. I was thinking trade mirror but not sure it don't have in trade on it. It measures 1 1/2 in diameter. Attachments Trade mirror.webp 17.6 KB · Views: 312 Trade mirror 001.webp 8.6 KB · Views: 296
I found this advertising piece ?? I am not sure what exactly it is. I was thinking trade mirror but not sure it don't have in trade on it. It measures 1 1/2 in diameter.
BuckleBoy Platinum Member Joined Jun 12, 2006 Messages 18,159 Reaction score 9,723 Golden Thread 4 Location Moonlight and Magnolias 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2009 #2 The top off of a cigar tube. Upvote 0
SkyPirate Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2009 Messages 1,861 Reaction score 83 Golden Thread 0 Location Raleigh North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2009 #3 Snuff can lid. Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 31, 2009 #4 BuckleBoy said: The top off of a cigar tube. Click to expand... Agree. Tansill's Punch cigars. Popular in the late 19th c. DCMatt Upvote 0
BuckleBoy said: The top off of a cigar tube. Click to expand... Agree. Tansill's Punch cigars. Popular in the late 19th c. DCMatt
nova Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 926 Reaction score 91 Golden Thread 0 Location Utah Detector(s) used Whites XLT //Fisher CZ-3D Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2009 Thread Owner #5 Thanks T-netters, I marked it solved. Upvote 0