What's new

Trade my GMT for your Sov GT.

devilpookie

Full Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
209
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ventura County, CA
Detector(s) used
A stick and chewing gum
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I am looking for a Sovereign GT. I have a GMT in great condition. I had big plans to go nugget hunting but I will never get the time so it is just collecting dust. Thanks.
 
Upvote 0
Not so many coin shooters on this forum, should have no problem selling it around here for a fair price though.
 
Not so many coin shooters on this forum, should have no problem selling it around here for a fair price though.
Ended up just buying a Sov GT off Ebay and listed the GMT the same day. Should be here next week. Woohoo.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom