What's new

tragedy strikes!!

I can't say much more than what's already been said, but it sounds like you already realize how God blessed you so abundantly in such a tragedy. I've worked more than a couple of fires where the structure wasn't a total loss, but the family was. I'm so glad that you and your family are okay. The idea to raise funds to get you back to detecting sounds like a winner to me.
 
Indiana Brandon, wonderful you and your family are safe,sorry to hear you lost
all your stuff, just in case you didnt check, you prob did though.
if you had insurance at the other house, you may be covered, SOME polices,
renters and or homeowners has a window for a moving situation, if the premuim
was paid past or up to the date of the fire,you may be covered
if its a rent/lease maybe the owner has coverage, for the tenant even if he/she
says no,it could be in the poilcy and they arent not aware


i came home a rental, from a long wknd, burned out, i thought all is gone no home
turned out my landlords ins. covered my stuff and a hotel stay for 90 days.
 
Very glad this fire spared your family! Hugs to each of you! :icon_flower: We're all rooting for you folks to get back on your feet soon. Andi
 
I feel for you on this, lost my house to fire 15 years ago. Luckily I was fully insured, even so the photos, antique book collection and memorabilia could never be replaced. Took me a few years before I would buy anything nice again, as I just thought "what a waste if I have another fire".
You get on with life though, and eventually it becomes just another old family story.
Good luck with the future, hope you are getting some help. All the best nuggy
 
My prayers are with you and yours.
 
Glad you and family are ok.
Peace ✌
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom