What's new

tragedy strikes!!

Indiana_Brandon

Full Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
128
Reaction score
239
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
DD Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will start this out by letting everyone know first and most importantly me and my family are completely safe! But Sunday my family lost our home to a house fire and everything was a total loss and seeing how We were not even moved in all the way just yet we did not have insurance. I told my wife out of all my lost items I'd do anything to have my AT Pro and coils back!!! But like I said my wife and babies are safe and that's truly all that matters. But I'm sure with us having no insurance and trying to replace all my kids things first my season might have just been ended before I began.. But I figured I'd share.. Good luck and H/H everyone!!
 
Wow that really stinks Brandon. Glad to hear everyone is OK! Hopefully you can all get your lives back to normal quickly.
 
As you said, most important is everybody is safe……..material things can be obtained again…….it is an opportunity……
And it points out the need for insurance…….home insurance is affordable.
 
house fires are devastating for sure, we have had several in the local area recently and the local community has come together to ease the losses, hopefully the same will be true for you and your family.
 
I'm so sorry. It's devastating. We lost everything in a fire a couple of years after we were married. It set us back financially for years, lost family heirlooms, and were badly shaken up for a long time. We were left with each other, the cat, and I was only wearing a nightdress. But - we came ahead in life later and it's all in the past now. Thank God you're all okay. I hope you have support and family to help you through this.
 
Sorry to hear about this. Jan. 21st is the 2 year anniversary of our house fire. We had lived there for 16 years and lost everything we owned. The past 2 years we have been working on recovering from it and expect it to take a few more before it will be a thing of the past.
 
sorry for your circumstance..... hope you can get past this...
 
Very sorry to hear of your loss. Keep faith in God and you will be ok.
 
I'll add you and your family to my prayer list.
 
My Prayers are with you and your family.
 
You may have lost earthly possessions but the Lord was with you in that everyone was uninjured in the fire.
 
I am always touched by these stories on a personal level. When I was a freshman in high school our house burned to the ground a week before Christmas. Our greatest loss was a Fritzy, our wiener dog we had for 10 years. Thank God and count your blessings for the silver lining, that your family is safe! As others have said the material possessions can be replaced. So sorry for your loss.
 
sorry to hear of your disaster. in time, everything will be back to normal and you and your family can get on with your lives. as you said, everyone is safe and that is all that really matters
 
Glad to hear your family is safe! Things can be replaces, people can't!
 
Thank everyone so much it truly means so much to me and my family!! I know eventually I'll get back out there but nothing makes me happier than being able to wake up and hug my family so as long as I ha e them I truly have the world "there the find of a lifetime "
 
So sorry to hear about the fire Brandon but valuables are replaceable,people are not. Hoping your community rallies together and getting your family the basics until you can get on your feet again.
 
We lost half of our house over 10 years ago and we did not have insurance either. My parents are still struggling from it. I hope you guys are able to rebound quickly. Your family is in my prayers.
 
So sorry to hear about the fire Brandon but valuables are replaceable,people are not. Hoping your community rallies together and getting your family the basics until you can get on your feet again.

Someone here that knows him well should start him a crowdfunding account to get his MD back. I'd donate to that.
 
truly sorry for your loss but thank the good lord above for the safety of your family
 
Wow Brandon that's rough ! Thank the Lord y'all are safe !!!!!! - I'm so sorry for you losses .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom