Fullstock Bronze Member Joined Oct 14, 2012 Messages 1,215 Reaction score 3,806 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2018 #1 Found this today in an area where I’ve found mini balls, flat buttons and a few eagle buttons. Thought it was a button at first, but I don’t think so now. Looks like an early train on the front of it. Any ideas?
Found this today in an area where I’ve found mini balls, flat buttons and a few eagle buttons. Thought it was a button at first, but I don’t think so now. Looks like an early train on the front of it. Any ideas?
bologna321 Bronze Member Joined Aug 26, 2017 Messages 1,182 Reaction score 2,953 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 6, 2018 #2 Overall button, there seem to be many different variations of this. I found one kinda similar. Here is mine http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/566622-first-button-first-buckle-same-hunt-today.html Last edited: Apr 6, 2018 Upvote 0
Overall button, there seem to be many different variations of this. I found one kinda similar. Here is mine http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/566622-first-button-first-buckle-same-hunt-today.html
Fullstock Bronze Member Joined Oct 14, 2012 Messages 1,215 Reaction score 3,806 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2018 Thread Owner #3 bologna321 said: Overall button, there seem to be many different variations of this. I found one kinda similar. Here is mine http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/566622-first-button-first-buckle-same-hunt-today.html Click to expand... Thanks for the information, yes, my button looks like those. Any idea of the time period they are from? Upvote 0
bologna321 said: Overall button, there seem to be many different variations of this. I found one kinda similar. Here is mine http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/566622-first-button-first-buckle-same-hunt-today.html Click to expand... Thanks for the information, yes, my button looks like those. Any idea of the time period they are from?
highnam Bronze Member Joined Jan 23, 2012 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Washington Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 7, 2018 #4 Early 1900’s studded button. I have found this type in a logging R.R. camp Upvote 0
highnam Bronze Member Joined Jan 23, 2012 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Washington Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 7, 2018 #5 Other early 1900’s studded buttons found in the R.R. Logging camp Upvote 0