What's new

treasure chest prank

lisfisher

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
582
Reaction score
1,027
Golden Thread
2
Location
CT
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 2
White's classic 3sl
Garrett Infinium
Garrett pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol too funny
 
That was Greatness!!
 
I'd love to do something like that... (and walk away).
 
This is what you need to do as a distraction - Once everyone on the beach is piled around a fake treasure chest about to be unearthed, the rest of the beach is all yours.
 
Absolutely the BEST!!! Well done...and that beach security chick thinks her little badge and radio gave her authority to take treasure...yeah that worked lol

"Anytime you see a turtle up on top of a fence post, you know he had some help."
 
HAHAHAHAHAHHAA, that was GOLD, literally. :laughing7:
 
LMAO!!!! hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahh.........................Oh its a federal offence! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
 
Lol lol lol !!! Beware the power of the badge! I'm surprised she didn't ticket them for littering!

Prime example of why you should keep your mouth shut when a cache is located, even when you planted it! Lol!
 
That crowd that gathered quickly reminds me of one of those Japanese beetle traps
 
Lol lol lol !!! Beware the power of the badge! I'm surprised she didn't ticket them for littering!

Prime example of why you should keep your mouth shut when a cache is located, even when you planted it! Lol!

I agree.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom