What's new

Treasure hunter: Kirsten Gum

CWnut

Hero Member
Joined
May 9, 2003
Messages
591
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tigershark----Tesoro Conquistador Umax------Fisher FX-3----Master Hunter CX-Plus w/ depth multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
will air Saturday night at 9pm on the Travel Channel. She will be relic hunting in South Carolina.
 
Has anyone else noticed she has put on some weight in the butt. Maybe I just liked Beckey better.
 
One thing for sure.. she had a tough time getting up to the smoky quartz mine. but the quartz was HUGE !!!!

PLL
 
Sandman said:
Has anyone else noticed she has put on some weight in the butt. Maybe I just liked Beckey better.


but that is the best place to get it :P



she is also very chesty, couldnt imagine hauling those things around in some of the places she goes
 
Thanks !

The Preview show Impressed me.

And I'm sure Relic Hunting will be better

the episode

"Bones and Relics"


I'll set my DVR Now.
 
So far this season I have not been too impressed. I hope the relic show is better. I just want to see the treasure hunting not the white water rafting, the shoeing a horse or the other stuff she does. The one good thing is that when I DVR it I can fast forward through that stuff.

NJ
 
N.J.THer said:
So far this season I have not been too impressed. I hope the relic show is better. I just want to see the treasure hunting not the white water rafting, the shoeing a horse or the other stuff she does. The one good thing is that when I DVR it I can fast forward through that stuff.

NJ


Kirsten Gum : Treasure Hunter

is not the Cash & Treasures show.

definately improved.
she is obviously into Treasure Hunting now
 
I agree that she's into THing, but I, too, wish they would concentrate more on that instead of all the extraneous recreational stuff. What I think they're trying to do is take advantage of her years of sports reporting and being a very active sportswoman herself.

But Kirsten's really nice -- I've written to her through her website and she actually replied. I bet if we told her more TH and less of everything else, she might pass that on to the writers. :D
 
Sandman said:
Has anyone else noticed she has put on some weight in the butt. Maybe I just liked Beckey better.

She did, but I think she is still easy on the eyes, IMHO
 
RON (PA) said:
Sandman said:
Has anyone else noticed she has put on some weight in the butt. Maybe I just liked Beckey better.

She did, but I think she is still easy on the eyes, IMHO
I agree, very nice to look at. the weight in the butt is fine with me!!
 
fmrUSMC_0844 said:
RON (PA) said:
Sandman said:
Has anyone else noticed she has put on some weight in the butt. Maybe I just liked Beckey better.

She did, but I think she is still easy on the eyes, IMHO
I agree, very nice to look at. the weight in the butt is fine with me!!

A woman's behind is supposed to be large!

The media shoves photo-shopped and surgical behinds at us 24/7. A REAL woman's behind is much nicer!

:tongue3:
 
I do not miss Becky and I do like the format for the most part with Kirsten, no complaints from me! :wink:
I did see Becky on GMA (ABC network) last week doing a bit part of some report, so she has evidently found her niche for a national network, good for her, but like I said, she is not really missed at all by me. ;D

Don
 
This thread demands photos of the two protagonists :thumbsup::
 

Attachments

  • kirsten gum.webp
    kirsten gum.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 5,443
  • Becky Worley.webp
    Becky Worley.webp
    1.1 KB · Views: 1,324
and here are more pixs

PLL

kirsten1.webp

kirsten2.webp

kirsten4.webp

becky3.webp

becky2.webp

becky4.webp
 

Attachments

  • becky2.webp
    becky2.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,070
  • becky3.webp
    becky3.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,430
  • kirsten4.webp
    kirsten4.webp
    3.1 KB · Views: 1,120
  • kirsten2.webp
    kirsten2.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,131
  • kirsten1.webp
    kirsten1.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 668
  • becky4.webp
    becky4.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 636
I have just completed the first disk of the series....this is a wonderful presentation!

Kirsten Gum is fun, informative, inquisitive, and uniquely charming to the viewer and to the great people she interviews and searches with.

I plan to purchase this collection from Amazon. It is that good and valuable. :icon_study:

Definitely recommended for all Treasurenet members!!

:thumbsup:
 
i like em both.
Doesnt matter to me who's hosting the treasure hunting shows, (maybe cuz imma female :dontknow:) as long as i get so see em hunting treasures i dont care. The relic hunting show was great! I love em all!

OH! one more thing.......not all woman have big behinds :wink: thank you and have a great day. ;D
 
~Trish~ said:
............
OH! one more thing.......not all woman have big behinds :wink: thank you and have a great day. ;D

photos? ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom