What's new

Treasure Hunter Metal Detectors

PAmike

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Reynoldsville, PA
I saw them on ebay and the price looks good. Has anyone used the XJ9 model or the XJ9-3050 model? Are they worth the money or not?
 
I live in the U.K. and I have never seen one used except by kids scanning the top of the beach as you can pick them up cheap in discount shops.

If you get on to the review site Amike you will see the British review says something along the lines of absolute rubbish.
 
I don't normally visit this part of the forum but wanted to tell you to save your money to buy a real detector. These Chinese things fall apart and have a hard time finding a garbage can lid under a newspaper. If something goes wrong, and it will, there is no warranty or place to send them for repairs.
 
thats what I am doing. I know they are advertizing a 5 year warranty but I keep hearing there is no warranty at all. I would rather spend twice the price for half the detector from a company with a good reputation like garrett, whites, fisher, or minelab.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom