aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Check out the thread on The Shipwreck section

!
Hang in there Tom. I am looking forward to meeting you. Ray with Kellyco called me today and said they will be donating 4 metal detectors to do with as we feel best.

I'm going to get together with Ray tomorrow to pick up what he has ready. I've also been in touch with the rep from Whites and he'll be setting up a booth at the cookout. We'll be getting packages in the mail from reps also. The response from treasure hunting and metal detecting clubs has been unreal. This is gonna be BIG!
I wouldn't be surprised if we top a thousand people! It has grown beyond belief!
Thank goodness for the people that have privately contacted me and offered their help!
There's a lot more, Including but not nearly limited to: a high grade 8 Reale either from the Atocha or the 1715 fleet from Taffi Fisher, a couple coins originally from Mo Molinar, including some others, artifacts, some ancient shipwreck treasures (Tang Dynasty Rice Bowls) and two possible pre-Columbian Tumbaga figures from the Tairona Indians in Colombia. There are signed books from Dan Sedwick, and many others I'll detail later in my posts, I just don't have the time at the moment. I need to get details and take pictures of stuff I already have and get it on the shipwreck thread of treasurent.
John

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Her are some more of the items being donated for the auction and raffle. I'll post more tomorrow. The Tumbaga Shaman and Lizard are from The Santa Marta area of Columbia and are of unknown age.The Rice bowls are from an ancient shipwreck of the unconfirmed Tang Dynasty Chinese (about 900A.D.)The books are all signed copies by the authors And there will be other books by other authors at the Benefit. The pottery shards and small ballst stones/musket balls are all off shipwrecks that Tom Gidus has salvaged.​
paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread