What's new

Treasure hunters in NM?

Richnm

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 28, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone in NM or close that knows how to boxes filled with gold etc? I have/know of a place. Can discuss more in private. I know the canyon. I just don’t know how to use a metal detector or imagery.
 
"how to boxes filled with gold etc?" Please clarify, use better grammar for us to understand please. Not asking for exact location, but what is the nearest big city for planning purpose?
 
"how to boxes filled with gold etc?" Please clarify, use better grammar for us to understand please. Not asking for exact location, but what is the nearest big city for planning purpose?
Boxes filled with gold and jewelry. Mainly gold. Albuquerque. Sorry I was driving when I posted.
 
I'm in OK about 8 hours away with a fairly high-end detector. Not exactly sure when I could come out with work schedule, but I know I don't want to come out there in the summertime. But for me the first week of Oct 2022 would be perfect if no one else steps up sooner. (Balloon Fest, 2 for 1) :)
 
I'm in OK about 8 hours away with a fairly high-end detector. Not exactly sure when I could come out with work schedule, but I know I don't want to come out there in the summertime. But for me the first week of Oct 2022 would be perfect if no one else steps up sooner. (Balloon Fest, 2 for 1) :)
I don’t know how to use this forum. Can you e mail me and I will send you my #
 
Boxes filled with gold and jewelry. Mainly gold. Albuquerque. Sorry I was driving when I posted.
Driving and posting at the same time!??! Sounds pretty unsafe!
 
I'm looking for some prospectors to go look for gold around Albuquerque and SW Colorado. I have the equipment of amateur gold prospector (Pans, Goldhog sluice and screens). Looking to learn for someone that would like to teach.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom