What's new

Treasure hunters wanted

fredd3039

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 19, 2014
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for a NC treasure researcher or someone who is interested in actually trying to locate a NC treasure or old mine. I am willing dedicate my time and some financial resources To the project. I am self employed and while I am not a wealthy man, I do have some funds set aside for personal pursuits. If anyone would like to make a serious attempt at locating and recovering a lost treasure here in NC let me know and we can discuss the matter further.
 
Hello. If you want some serious replies you likely will need to give a bit more of an over view. Just generally what you are talking about. Good luck finding your treasure.
 
Let us know how your research goes. I'll be following this thread.
Good Luck
 
I am looking for a NC treasure researcher or someone who is interested in actually trying to locate a NC treasure or old mine. I am willing dedicate my time and some financial resources To the project. I am self employed and while I am not a wealthy man, I do have some funds set aside for personal pursuits. If anyone would like to make a serious attempt at locating and recovering a lost treasure here in NC let me know and we can discuss the matter further.
are you still on Tnet?
 
A lot can happen in three years. Fortunes come and go priorities change. life moves on. NC is narrow window of opportunity excluding more viable projects elsewhere.

Crow
 
I am looking for a NC treasure researcher or someone who is interested in actually trying to locate a NC treasure or old mine. I am willing dedicate my time and some financial resources To the project. I am self employed and while I am not a wealthy man, I do have some funds set aside for personal pursuits. If anyone would like to make a serious attempt at locating and recovering a lost treasure here in NC let me know and we can discuss the matter further.
I know it is not several years past this post, but I thought I would give it a it a response any way. I'm a retired Nuclear worker living in Concord, NC, Cabarrus County. I have been MD since the late 1970's, MD beaches from NY to NC. Currently, I use the MineLab Excalibur 1000 and upgrading to the MineLab Manticore. North Carolina was actually the site of America's first major gold rush (starting around 1799 with the Reed Gold Mine near Concord, which is super close to Kannapolis—only about 20-25 minutes away). There's still placer gold, nuggets, and flakes to be found in many streams and rivers in the Piedmont region. My Daughter lives in Maiden NC, just last week I found a small rice size nugget while panning in the tributary on her property. I've used the NC DEQ and USGS have resources with maps of gold deposits and historic mines (often overlaid on topo maps showing streams). A classic one is the 1896 NC Geological Survey map of principal gold deposits, which marks veins and placers across the Piedmont—including clusters around Gold Hill (Rowan/Cabarrus), Reed Mine (Cabarrus), and into Stanly. Using this information is how I found the location of gold on my Daughters property. I hope to hear from you so we can dig deeper into your idea of locating treasure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom