Treasure Hunting TV Show

dpc9839

Feb 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,

I'm doing some research for a treasure hunting show that (if green-lit), will be broadcast on a major TV network. We're hoping to showcase several groups of treasure hunters, each in pursuit of something tied to an American outlaw.

Understandably there might be some reluctance to disclose certain materials or operations. We're perfectly willing to sign NDAs assuring any interested parties that outside of our pitches, the information will go nowhere. We're also willing to work within any reasonable working parameters outlined by participants. Conversely, it might also be seen as an opportunity to attract investment through the publicity of a televised show.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] to let me know if you're interested. I'm willing to answer any and all questions you might have. Feel free to pass this on to any treasure hunters you might know who might not have access to this forum. We're hoping to deliver our final pitches by mid-February, so your promptness in responding is appreciated.

Thanks everyone for your time and attention!

Danny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread