What's new

Treasure Island before the expo

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
1,771
Reaction score
610
Golden Thread
1
Location
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Island - San Francisco - 1929-30?
Before International Expo
 
(Re: Treasure Island before the expo)? I don't see the link to the photos

Anyway, About 2 months after 911 we were still able to drive on Treasure Island and Yerba Buena under the bridge ! The whole area was acessable by car.

They have become much more careful now.? Good thing!

I bet there is lots to find around the old houses on Yerba Buena.

East Bay Eric
( Dublin, CA)
 
I just ran across these old postcards agian, so I will try an put the pics back on here. This was from the old forum. 8)
 
Here they are again. 8)
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3736.webp
    DSCN3736.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 969
  • DSCN3737.webp
    DSCN3737.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 934

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom