What's new

Oak Island

Bruce R

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
2,280
Reaction score
2,110
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shamokin, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I've finally quit watching Curse of Oak Island. I realized awhile ago that everything I'm seeing happened last year. I've also come to accept that #1 , if they find treasure it would be international news almost immediately. OR , #2 if they find treasure the government of Nova Scotia immediately takes over the island and puts a lid on any and all information.
 
Probly so BUT the thrill is in the hunt for those that can't get out like myself ! The items that they do find tells a story !
Yeah, but that story has been told to death in the past 10 years.
 
Well I've finally quit watching Curse of Oak Island. I realized awhile ago that everything I'm seeing happened last year. I've also come to accept that #1 , if they find treasure it would be international news almost immediately. OR , #2 if they find treasure the government of Nova Scotia immediately takes over the island and puts a lid on any and all information.
So all this time, you have been watching Oak Island and it never occurred to you that the show is taped a year in advance and not live? WOW, you live in a bubble.
 
So all this time, you have been watching Oak Island and it never occurred to you that the show is taped a year in advance and not live? WOW, you live in a bubble.
Yeah well so what ? I like my bubble.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom