Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back to terra firma at the house......I would post better photos of this but we are still working the site....I am trying to put them in progression, but there is so much more it would take days to show it all...The last photos are of the burial itself. I know everyone says DIG! I hesitate as I dont think the property owner is on board yet.....It shouldnt be long though....
View attachment 1778756
A close monument
View attachment 1778757
A small fox wants to dig
View attachment 1778758
A man made Death Trap
Check out the face looking down, sorry, this stupid phone pics do not do it justice.
To give an idea of the size, the massive rock on the left is on end and measure a little over 9 feet tall,
View attachment 1778759
This small monument above the trap gives instructions
View attachment 1778760
View from the top. showing the top of the head has bee shaped into a diamond....
More later if I get a chance...

Thank you for sharing this site with us, looks like a good one.

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back to terra firma at the house......I would post better photos of this but we are still working the site....I am trying to put them in progression, but there is so much more it would take days to show it all...The last photos are of the burial itself. I know everyone says DIG! I hesitate as I dont think the property owner is on board yet.....It shouldnt be long though....
View attachment 1778756
A close monument
View attachment 1778757
A small fox wants to dig
View attachment 1778758
A man made Death Trap
Check out the face looking down, sorry, this stupid phone pics do not do it justice.
To give an idea of the size, the massive rock on the left is on end and measure a little over 9 feet tall,
View attachment 1778759
This small monument above the trap gives instructions
View attachment 1778760
View from the top. showing the top of the head has bee shaped into a diamond....
More later if I get a chance...

OK, I wasn't going to say a Peep ,

but now

oh never mind ,
I'll just ask ya , If you haven't found crafted indicators beyond simple Rock Formations and a stack of Hand Laid Stones ,
You may be on a Dry Run ,
so , the question is " In the area , have you discovered any Painted Picto-Graphs , or any Inscribed Petro-Glyphs ?

In review of the Photos you've supplied , the Formations are pretty much " Hand of Nature " , but not Man , as far as I can discern from the Photos .

Cynical as I may sound , I haven't any Faith that your site holds a Man Created secretion .

I'll post a Pic , People believe this Formation to be a " Man " Set Monument , pointing toward a Famous Treasure Site .

It is not a Man Made Monolithic Monument , it's a Natural Stone Column , created during the receding of Flood Waters many Eons ago .

Rocks can talk , That I Grant , however , the Depositors who use Rocks to convey the deposits location , have something Carved or Painted on
stone along the trail as well as the Locale .

see pic , this formation has fooled many Seekers out there .

View attachment 1778796

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, rangler, goldiver, dign4it, stilldign, et al: the name changes but the snake oil is still pouring from the same bottle I see (so far). Maybe with your new identity you'll also turn over a new leaf and back up your chatter with some sort of verification of the convoluted double-talk you've become well known for. It's not that we're negative, skeptical nay-sayers about this topic, it's just that we're negative, skeptical nay-sayers about your growing reputation of 'all hat, no cowboy'.

OK, OK, I'll be open-minded. Here - I'll be the first to allow you to apply your 'knowledge and hard earned results' to the photo below of a very well-known 'treasure map'. I'll be the first to admit that I don't know what the carvings are saying. Here's your chance to validate your boasting - what do these carvings tell you? Something specific please.

From page #1 of this Thread , to use as example , btw , I know the O.P. of this thread: Rangler , Hi Rangler

The Panel is easily Cyphered , it is indeed a type of Map , however , The symbols are more like Strike Marks that are to be sought out over the area .

A Simple symbol , take the Encased Cross , Personal Strike Mark of the Designer of the area's deposit , Think of Him as the " Master Planner " for
the site , or as well the owner of the Species deposited .

Some of the symbols are simply the symbols you'll find marking the deposit when you arrive at it .

other carvings such as Lines with curving , are Trails to those deposits ,

the Panel is best viewed and used at this site , to better understand what I'm attempting to reveal about the Glyphs .

For instance , a duplicate symbol of a few seen on this Panel , will be found at the deposit , in a smaller form , and usually
a lighter depth of incision .

almost oblique to the eye at first glance , lighting plays a part in revealing it at some deposits , as well as inspecting low as well as High
on the Formation it is found at .

The Panel doesn't take a high degree of intelligence to read it , it takes a very good inspection of the Stone Formations in and around the area ,
and a good deal of insight and deductive reasoning .

These Glyphs are almost child like .
Over thinking them , is the Problem for some people , and they miss the simple meaning .

A Few of the symbols are outlines of Natural items around you as you look at the Panel , such as The Skyline of a nearby Ridge even .

There is nothing as complicated as Euclid's Elements and Geometry involved in these Glyphs .

You do not have to lay out the Ley Lines of the Golden Mean , you do not have to use a Transit and a Star , you just simply walk the area inspecting
the Bluffs , Boulders , and Natural Formations around you .

A Squiggle line does " NOT " denote Water such as River or Stream , a receding ring of circles does not denote a Gold Deposit ,
and a Circle with a Cross Hair within it does not mean X marks the spot or Gems reside at this Address .

Simply find the smaller duplicate symbol , and Dig like a Fiend at the Base of the Boulder it is carved on .

Some of the deposits marked by these symbols have been recovered by doing exactly that , Digging down and up under the Boulder
that the smaller symbol was carved in .

OK, I can't really give verbal Illustration through typed Text that would fully satisfy the query .

As Example is what I can give , and just have .

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pfft , stupid outdated HTTP that his forum uses .

Here's the Photo as reference above .

View attachment 1778802
Ok so we know the drawings are Steve's treasure map, you have posted the other photo on about 4 other sites now I would like to know what you interpret it as.

IMG_0111.JPG

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BeepersPuppy, it's all right to be cynical, as a lot of sites are by natures hand and not mans.....without putting out too much info, I can tell you that there are chain marks around some of the larger stones, and even some broken links by them. Can't say much more other than, I have been doing this for almost 50 years now, and my father for 60 before his death. A lot of wild goose chases to bring a guy to reality....I got this one covered, and if you believe it a waste of my time, well, it's my time......I don't mind a cynic, if you don't mind me....

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the way....I am a geologist....at least Phillips Petroleum used to pay me for it...

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Bonuntr, The death trap pic one is going to be a bat (meaning cave or tunnel or underground), it will be a shadow image on the front, maybe a partial one at a certain time of day, try looking from the side the prominent eye is on (left), and go behind it, look thru the tiny crack up top left where the head is wedged on the other boulder and see what it shows.

The first pic with the stack rocks and cut lobe heart at the base, has a stone with 2 large drill holes, and a line that makes mouth on it, it looks like it says something is to the left of the rock stack. Pull out your compass and figure a 15 degree increment bearing off the mouth or lining up the drill holes, perhaps lining out to something prominent in combination with the surrounding boulders, trees etc. It may not be possible to figure some as some important markers get destroyed when people find them thinking they will hide the clues and figure it out themselves.

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK
this stupid Rock formation is situated close or on , the Old Salinas Mission Trail .

Salinas Missions = Salt Missions .

Probably one of the more Ancient Trails of the area , for it was used to Gather Salt from the multitude of Salt Beds along it .

As a Natural Formation , that may have been manipulated by Ancient People to point the way for others ,
at a turning point along the Trail ?

to me , it's a stupid Rock .

It points into the Oscuras , and further on south is The San Andres white sands and Victorio Peak of Doc Noss Treasure Fame .

But it's a Rock .

As I stood at the pointing end of it , well , all I can say is , I wouldn't Travel that direction for anything .

East of it , is the Beginning Edge of the Lava Flow known as the Malpais , is this Rock directing a Trader to turn south and avoid that
Horrible , impassable area ?

Crap Shoot and Rabbit Hole Again ?

Nope , cause it to me is a " Rock "

set east of San Antonio N.M. and West of Socorro N.M. on SR 380 .

It's right off the Road and easily seen as a Traveller Passes it .

again , it's a Rock . that's all .

Gawd I'm Starving , believe I'll Burrito Up .

View attachment 1779128

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK
this stupid Rock formation is situated close or on , the Old Salinas Mission Trail .

Salinas Missions = Salt Missions .

Probably one of the more Ancient Trails of the area , for it was used to Gather Salt from the multitude of Salt Beds along it .

As a Natural Formation , that may have been manipulated by Ancient People to point the way for others ,
at a turning point along the Trail ?

to me , it's a stupid Rock .

It points into the Oscuras , and further on south is The San Andres white sands and Victorio Peak of Doc Noss Treasure Fame .

But it's a Rock .

As I stood at the pointing end of it , well , all I can say is , I wouldn't Travel that direction for anything .

East of it , is the Beginning Edge of the Lava Flow known as the Malpais , is this Rock directing a Trader to turn south and avoid that
Horrible , impassable area ?

Crap Shoot and Rabbit Hole Again ?

Nope , cause it to me is a " Rock "

set east of San Antonio N.M. and West of Socorro N.M. on SR 380 .

It's right off the Road and easily seen as a Traveller Passes it .

again , it's a Rock . that's all .

Gawd I'm Starving , believe I'll Burrito Up .

View attachment 1779128

LOL feed the beast.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
The older and later groups didn't use the petros. They often modified lichen on the monuments and boulders and incorporated it into the shapes and shadows of the rocks into images that often says where you look from and what you are looking at. They made cracks, hoyos, peeps, etc, to look from to the next spot, It hides the clues in plain site because no one is looking for that sort of thing. People just see rocks as rocks.

The single eye is important as it is one, and all seeing, much of everything was done in the spirit of the all seeing eye, in which one eye sees in only 2 dimensions. You can never move forward if you look at everything in 3d or with both eyes thinkiing this was all straight forward and easy to find and see . Cover one eye, and look at the landscape differently.

A hoyo tends to isolate your view. If you need reading glasses to read, try making a small peep hole with your index finger and thumb (like the ok sign , but tiny) and read any page in front of you with one eye thru the peep hole as if you were now having normal vision. It changes your view as it blocks out light distortion from around it. That's kind of how a hoyo works, it gives one spot to look thru and forces a 2d image window , where images you were once blind to or unaware of, now become visible.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Quinoa, I've gotta hand it to you. You've got perhaps the greatest sense of humor of any TNet poster I've seen. [[Wink ... jab]]

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The older and later groups didn't use the petros. They often modified lichen on the monuments and boulders and incorporated it into the shapes and shadows of the rocks into images that often says where you look from and what you are looking at. They made cracks, hoyos, peeps, etc, to look from to the next spot, It hides the clues in plain site because no one is looking for that sort of thing. People just see rocks as rocks.

The single eye is important as it is one, and all seeing, much of everything was done in the spirit of the all seeing eye, in which one eye sees in only 2 dimensions. You can never move forward if you look at everything in 3d or with both eyes thinkiing this was all straight forward and easy to find and see . Cover one eye, and look at the landscape differently.

A hoyo tends to isolate your view. If you need reading glasses to read, try making a small peep hole with your index finger and thumb (like the ok sign , but tiny) and read any page in front of you with one eye thru the peep hole as if you were now having normal vision. It changes your view as it blocks out light distortion from around it. That's kind of how a hoyo works, it gives one spot to look thru and forces a 2d image window , where images you were once blind to or unaware of, now become visible.

Interesting Info that .

However , I'll just stick to seeing Rocks as Rocks , thank you .

Peeping ain't all it's cracked up to be , Better to be Peeped at , then to Peep , I always say .

Peep on this Photo , see the Treasure ?

Yepper , it's all in how you see it , I agree .

View attachment 1779359

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Quinoa, I've gotta hand it to you. You've got perhaps the greatest sense of humor of any TNet poster I've seen. [[Wink ... jab]]

Lol, I actually do have a pretty good sense of humor, but I thought Roger held that position. I've been sarcastic here and there but many don't get sarcasm on an online forum, so I don't use it much. I think I've been pretty straight forward for the most part though. I do often joke about the kooky stuff that's on these treasure sites in private with my friends on the phone or in person. So yes it's ok to call it all kooky, but just because it sounds kooky, doesn't mean it's always incorrect.

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL
Sdcfia already has the experience of hanging with me , He can tell you , I ain't never " Not Funny "

Comes with those Multiple Personality Disorders that I'm so Blessed to have .

Rabbit Hole 101 in Pic .

Metaphorical .

As I speak , the dialogue takes the Listener into Alter Worlds filled with " Rabbit Holes "

To spin the Yarn , always use a comical inflection , various Dialects and Accents , Colour the Rainbow with see through Panties , Man .

recall : " Life is meant to be Lived , not Spent " right ? LOL

View attachment 1779424

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here ya go Q

One of my Songs , penned addressing the " Social Habits " of Modern Man .

~~~~ Natures Bequest ~~~~
Hard to make sense
of a World in it's final Spin

Hard it is, ,
to talk to each other
when it seems we're
all out to Win

Compete for Status like it's a Crown
cheat a Brother, stepping on them
with a Grin, ,

Excuse me man
But this is a Living World,