Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
I 'd like a higher res pic and some different times of day, but it appears the square cut on the first boulder is saying it's aligning something or is the most important marker. The second circled white rock looks like a diamond on a rockpile. I'd check the rock pile it's sitting on, it's very possible something is covered or hidden there, but made to look an ordinary rock pile among many other rock piles. The alien heads/ancient kings heads often show true lines or directions or point out the important things to use.

from behind skull diamonds.jpg

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for looking at my pics. I will try to return to area next weekend and get more/better pics.

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shadow pic

Here is a pic with 2 things I found. If this is done on purpose and not an act of god, its absolutely amazing! Thanks to all who have been helping me. Enjoy! View attachment 1508586

clifdweller

Aug 18, 2017
southwest
Detector(s) used
dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yea, well, I think they go hand-in-hand. But that's just my opinion.
I appreciate your opinion, CDS.

Thanks all.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please keep politics out of threads per TN rules.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

clifdweller

Aug 18, 2017
southwest
Detector(s) used
dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
secret squirl,
I have a real difficult time seeing some of these things, and rabbits are no exception. Will you circle it or give me some info as to where, please?

Anyone else, your comments are MORE than welcome!

Thanks all.

clifdweller

Aug 18, 2017
southwest
Detector(s) used
dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't know about you guys but I think we should be able to have some fun with our treasure hunting.

Of course you do.

We all know that what looks like treasure signs appear everywhere, like in the tiles of public restroom floors,
but that does not diminish the reality of them at treasure sites.

If there are some who want to use this post as "proof" that we are nuts, well, let them. I just want to have a little fun.

I spent most of the last weekend in the hospital because of a severe asthma attack. I knew it was coming so there were no treks planned.
I am sure most of you know how much fun (yawn) you can have while laying in a hospital bed.
This hospital has a very good menu but to save money they give patients a photocopy of a photocopy of the original menu.
Photocopies being what they are, I found some amusement with it.

View attachment menu1.pdf

Thanks all. View attachment menu1.pdf

clifdweller

Aug 18, 2017
southwest
Detector(s) used
dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry, I thought they would show better. I can't enlarge them here but maybe someone else can. If not I'll try to solve it and post it again later.

Thanks all.

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, I'm new at this and have not figured out how to do that. The other guys here are really good at that. It is probably nothing if no one else noticed it. If I figure it out I'll do it for you, but I'm new to t hunting and May just be trying to hard to see things. If important, others will point it out and help. People have been very generous with the help with me!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sorry, I thought they would show better. I can't enlarge them here but maybe someone else can. If not I'll try to solve it and post it again later.

Thanks all.

Quick lesson about Adobe PDF files.

Change the "pdf" file extension to "ai" (stands for "adobe illustrator") and open it with your favorite image editor that can handle adobe illustrator files (there are very few that cannot) at 300 dpi and set the page size to "letter". Then save as a "jpg" file and you'll get this:

menu1.jpg

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
does anyone see all the things I see? face, heart, duck etc. I think I can see other things that will also appear at different times. I think there are multiple locations, directions and possible alignments indicated.
Thoughts and ideas on what they mean or point to, o View attachment 1511633 r how to use them?
I will return and get more photos at different times as well as search the area. (better camera hopefully soon)
View attachment 1511633

Jakeellison82

Jul 24, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I️ might be wrong, however I️ think it’s all a distraction, specifically the face.
If you look at the curved shadow at the base of the big rock, it looks like a turtle shell, with the turtles headed (behind the grass) pointing up toward the right.
If you then look to the right of the boulder, it seems there is an A-frame Rock (that’s lighter color) can’t be sure, and can’t tell but it looks like it.
I️ have found that if you always look for the a frame that’s a good direction to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
does anyone see all the things I see? face, heart, duck etc. I think I can see other things that will also appear at different times. I think there are multiple locations, directions and possible alignments indicated.
Thoughts and ideas on what they mean or point to, o View attachment 1511633 r how to use them?
I will return and get more photos at different times as well as search the area. (better camera hopefully soon)
View attachment 1511633

I would be more interested in what the eye on the far right (the only one that truly looks like an eye) is looking at or "keeping an eye on".

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Squirl, some of the monuments that has been posted in my opinion are corner markers, or trail markers, not all are to lead you to a pot of gold, the best way to tell is to use your Compass if it shows East -- West -- North --- South then it is very likely a corner and they will take you to another corner 2.5 miles or 1 league for distance, the trail will be marked in cordell or 189.5 feet increments, its important to know what kind of trail you are on to determine if its of interest to you or not. This country was surveyed from coast to coast and border to border, the 1840 maps that are on your computer will show you This country was called New Spain the maps of 1840's will get you kicked off, I had mine enlarged and used slides also.

Just_curious

Aug 27, 2017
Georgia/Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab GM1000
White's GMZ
White's Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would be more interested in what the eye on the far right (the only one that truly looks like an eye) is looking at or "keeping an eye on".
The eye on the right looks like a prairie dog popping out of its hole lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread