Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Squirl, some of the monuments that has been posted in my opinion are corner markers, or trail markers, not all are to lead you to a pot of gold, the best way to tell is to use your Compass if it shows East -- West -- North --- South then it is very likely a corner and they will take you to another corner 2.5 miles or 1 league for distance, the trail will be marked in cordell or 189.5 feet increments, its important to know what kind of trail you are on to determine if its of interest to you or not. This country was surveyed from coast to coast and border to border, the 1840 maps that are on your computer will show you This country was called New Spain the maps of 1840's will get you kicked off, I had mine enlarged and used slides also.

So, north , south ,east or west from where? do you mean the direction the face is looking? And when you say corner, what do you mean? The range is longer than 5 miles and is not square, so Im not sure what you mean by corner.
Also, where are the maps found? Do you have a link I could use to down load them?
I appreciate your help and insight, thank you!

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Use your Computer to find Maps of New Spain ( its also called The United States now ) The one that may be of interest to you will be Maps Of New Spain 1840.

Last edited:

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello to all
hello yesterday i find one sign in the middle of two house
IMG_0677.jpg

how i see this X or cross, i down walk 10 steps from that sign and i find this
IMG_0686.jpg

i continue walk 5 steps more i find this
IMG_0685f37e0.jpg

i back where its the sign and i walk back from sign i find this
IMG_0687.jpg

If any have idea what is that please tell me ( and sorry for my english :) )

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK ,the last two look like a site map. I could be wrong but reminds me of some of my own stuff.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somebody have a idea what is that or i take the hummer and crash that :) Pls if someone know something pls write here or mail me .

growdude

Dec 26, 2004
Tree marking

Rangler what do you make of this tree it has an Indian Head with headband with 3 feathers on top three tears coming down from eye above Indian Head is Spanish helmet I don't know how to add pics here

Southernhunter

Sep 21, 2006
Florida
Working a site, we displaced a small tree & at around 5 feet from the surface, we found this stacked inverted. This configuration was used to start fires, but we were digging in soil that hadn't been disturbed for probably 100 years or better.
All positive feedback & speculation as the the meaning would be welcome.

IMG_2011091.jpg IMG_20110919_185005.jpg IMG_20110919_185012.jpg IMG_20110919_185026.jpg IMG_20110919_185033.jpg IMG_20110919_185048.jpg IMG_20110919_185101.jpg

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1636071

Can anyone try and help me decipher this arrow?

I'll save you some effort BF, if you're interested. That map leads to a canyon that has no gold nor any signs of gold ever being recovered there. One guy was murdered in a pay-to-play treasure hunting scam gone bad in about 1980 that was focusing on this canyon. It's an awesome canyon, yes, but a dead-end for Lost Adams searchers. There is a road down into it, despite what that map states.

canyon.jpg

BF750

Aug 2, 2007
NEPA, PA
I'll save you some effort BF, if you're interested. That map leads to a canyon that has no gold nor any signs of gold ever being recovered there. One guy was murdered in a pay-to-play treasure hunting scam gone bad in about 1980 that was focusing on this canyon. It's an awesome canyon, yes, but a dead-end for Lost Adams searchers. There is a road down into it, despite what that map states.

View attachment 1636251

Nice pic, looks like a Cessna 172 you were in. Wife and I are moving to the Flagstaff area in 18 months. Looking to keep from getting bored.
Thx for the info.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hesitated to put this one up, but ya'll been so nice! Please, (as always), do not use this photo unless you get my permission. My eldest son and daughter have been putting together a bio of my life, (lots of boring reading), from my years in the dinosaur business, to the last decade or so in T'hunting. They are doing a heckuva lot better job than I would!
Thanks in advance for any help, I believe I have it worked out, but the more eyes the better!
Thanks again,
bonuntr

View attachment 1330677

Lots of fun here....Templars, Jesuit, Spanish, KGC, or???

This is a very interesting site do you have any more info you might want to share with us on it.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See the S or 5 in the yellow square.
View attachment 1732835

I have one similar to that Diva, but can not possibly determine if it is S or 5. They made them that way for some specific purpose. ( I think ). I was told by one person that it would stand for the person responsible for the party in question.
In my case it was KGC, but, no way to know the person responsible back when because the signs were for them to come back to later.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a five and a E and possibly and S. It's all in how far and angle you are from it. That's just a small part of what can be seen. This is differently a site of the priest.

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back to terra firma at the house......I would post better photos of this but we are still working the site....I am trying to put them in progression, but there is so much more it would take days to show it all...The last photos are of the burial itself. I know everyone says DIG! I hesitate as I dont think the property owner is on board yet.....It shouldnt be long though....
190.jpg
A close monument
199.jpg
A small fox wants to dig
170.jpg
A man made Death Trap
Check out the face looking down, sorry, this stupid phone pics do not do it justice.
To give an idea of the size, the massive rock on the left is on end and measure a little over 9 feet tall,
153.jpg
This small monument above the trap gives instructions
149.jpg
View from the top. showing the top of the head has bee shaped into a diamond....
More later if I get a chance...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread