Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

Attachments

• PC260021.JPG
    PC260021.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 1,270
mdog said:
Great pictures Dog. I don't remember seeing a winged man image, especially a shadow symbol. I thing the winged man indicates how a site was set up in a religious way. Rangler might even write about it in the first part of this thread. I'm only a baby in treasure hunting years, but the rock formations sure look like they might be giving some direction or some other information.

Thanks for the pictures Dog.

Rick

mdog here is one
winged man
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=265834.0;attach=377312

thread
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,265834.msg1892057.html#msg1892057

DTTH
ive never seen a shadowed winged man,ive seen shadow men,most are looking east and north
and this is the first turtle ive seen with an + for an eye, thats not a shadow turtle, there use to
be a pic somewhere on the net,of a shadow turtle,with a + eye,and it was in someones travel
pic,i dont think the person was a THer
your area/s look like maybe several groups of people,may have passed thru there
HH

ur post
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,169053.msg3211822.html#msg3211822

Attachments

• nm12152011 128 aa.jpg
    nm12152011 128 aa.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 622
shortstack,thanks for the info.on the photo,i see the woman and man,bride and groom,lol.i think your right that its not natural,there heads are to round.thanks for the info.of the upward looking direction,because that is what thought too,with the other things, they seem to be looking that way.i do believe that the mountain side the are looking at has a hidden mine,cave or vault in it.i have seen a shadow black dog over there,there a row of stones up there that are stacked about 20 feet long about a foot high and at the end its stacked about 4 feet high.i also have a photo of what i thought to be a shadow lamb over there too,but i cant find it now to take a better look.so iam gonna head up to the women and man and get some photos of that mountain side that everyone seems to be looking at, from that angle to see what shows up. yea those photos arent very sharp,i shot those from a very long distance.i just need to take the time and hike up in there.i always stop there and look,when i head to the other sites,it has my intrest for sure. poorfarm thanks for that info on the A 5,when i get back there,ill head in that direction and see what shows up.i like your stone photo,hopefully we can discover something and start matching these letters # and signs up,with what we find. cw0909,thanks for the info.,links,and photo mark up,very interesting.thanks everyone for your help.if i ever get lucky enough to find something hidden,cave,mine,vault,pozo.ill let you know,and get a lot of photos,so we can see what signs these guys are using in this area for the items hidden.i sure hope i find one of the 7 city's of cibola.anyone know what type of signs or writing that culture used,i guess it would be native in design?thanks.

Dog TThr:
I was just looking at your photo again and there's a funny looking "Mr. Potato Head" figure, straight above the "Groom's" head that has an opened mouth and an eye that's looking in the same direction and angle that the birdhead is using. Also, there is a figure of somekind on the "groom's" chest that kinda looks like a pyramid shape with tic marks on it. Could that be a map of your distant mountain, indicating the locations of some of the things you've said are there? This would be viewable through a spyglass by travelers who could then swing the view toward the mountain. Just a thought. You said that the photo was taken from a ways off. That fits well with what Old Dog has taught us about most trail markers and signs being made to see from a distant as you're traveling and the signs get smaller as you're getting into the end area. He's also written that the Spanish didn't clutter up the trail with a bunch of stuff along the way; just enough of the important signs to keep their followers on the correct trail.
Picture taking tip: Use your walking stick as a monopod to steady your camera for taking pics.........especially distant stuff. ALWAYS use the highest resolution setting your camera has and save the photos to your computer in that high res format; usually .tif format. You then open the photo in Paint or whatever app you use and downsize that copy for working and posting on the net. Use the "save as" choice for saving the smaller, working copy to your desktop. You'll need to change the title so it'll save as another copy and NOT replace the original. I usually use the "-resized" addition to the original name. It's quick and easy to do. Always keep the high res original photos separate from the working copies. Lastly, if your camera has a "landscape" setting (my older digital camera does) use IT for the longer shots, in highest res, on a tripod or at least a walking stick / monopod. These things will go a long way to giving you sharp photos with a lot of detail.

thanks shortstack, yes mr. potato head is the first thing i spoted over their,i think because its on the end with the tree line behind him makes him stand out the most from way over on the trail. yes you are right about what old dog has said about the distance you view at,it seems if i get to close,things will just wash out and disappear. the clutter part,i dont know about that. i think thats all i find here.its seems every time i travel a short distance,that there is crap everywhere. iam like,what the heck are these stones all pointing at,what are they meaning,i move 50 feet,it seems i find another mess of stones that have been arranged in some way by man. i just photo the stuff and hope someday that ill be able to make heads or tails of it.i dont know if there have been generations of miners that came thru here and added stuff over the years,or what.you wouldnt belive the signs you find just on one mountain side,as you travel up it,and around it.then if you get the binos out and look at the canyon across from it,theres stones over there set in all differant forms.and it surely looks like they have been worked by man.its still all way to much for me to understand. heres a group of pointers on a hill top,i really like the upside down hoof or saddel horn.dont know what the heck they mean,but i surely dont think natural.

Have you posted that last photo before? It looks a little bit familiar. Anyway, that lower left circle you put around a large triangle, but that triangle is sitting in front of a large shadow man and just to the lower right edge of the circle is a large, light colored "7". I see the large diamond shaped rock in the upper left circle. I think diamond shapes give distances, but how would one do the measureing on a rock placed like that one. UNLESS, it is telling you to look for that SHAPE in an easier location farther on. :icon_scratch: Yep, I see what you mean about signs in your area. When it rains; it POURS, HUH??

Maybe you're to look for a diamond AND a triangle shape further on at the next campsite.

i may have posted that photo before,iam not sure, i posted so many,i cant keep track,lol.thanks for the info. shortstack. not sure how you would measure it.i havent spoted the 7 yet.heres some kind of figure up on a hill top that i cant seem to place,but i think i have seem the shape before,i really like it,it seems to stand out.

Dog;
Here's tha large "7".

1192011ss 137.jpg

And in that last photo, that figure looks like a man seated on the ledge dangling his legs and feet over the edge while he's looking at a map in his hands. There's a few things I circled, too. That large one has several things and I used a large, skinny arrow to point out another "7". There's a strange looking "something" in that lower left circle. That map reader is certainly big enough to see from a ways off as are those other things.

1192011ss 023.jpg

thanks for the info shortstack,and pointing that seven out. ill have to go back and look at that photo of the strange thing you pointed out.its got my attention.

heres a photo of a strange rock formation,that i dont understand,and i want to get back there to get some differant shots of it. ill be over on ranglers site for awhile posting photos,its the least i can do for the help he has given me. i hope you enjoyed the photos and they have helped in some way on your site.thanks everyone for your help.
dogtth

Hello Dog, your post of the 7'S ( V'S )could possibly be directional indicatiors, across the mouth = 2 directions and 1 as the arrow flies out of a bow. There may be 3 of them one close and one small one then the 7, all 3 are really close, if they point North - East - West just that much better, just a guess on my part tho. May indicate the start of 3 trails, triangle,

Hello Rangler, some rainy when there's nothing else to do I have a situtation that I don't understand about the Fort Knox and date, 1st Mint and the date / location, 2nd mint, date and location, 3rd mint, date and location, 4th mint date and location, they seem when the direction is along the Military Road, Calif Trail, most active years when they shut down. Where did the 5000 tons of gold come from thats stored at Fort Knox, why so many empty holes around, I have seen those thats been posted thats been found, and theres one that I think is still there according to the symbol has not been marked. Thank you for your help. Ernie

Hi Dog,

You posted a airplane glyph earlier. I have one of those also. But you are on the other end of the state from me.

Two things come to mind with particular glyph.

One, it is a "X" if you pull back far enough. Second, my glyph was near a site. Meaning within the circle of signs I had found, and possibly not a trail marker.

I look forward to your post in the future.

thanks for the info casa. i think your right about the plane being something other than a plane at the right distance and angle.i dont think ill be back to that area for awhile.there are a couple of new spots i want to get some more photos of. that spot was very interesting too,wish i would have worked it harder.but i did finally get the right angle and distance on a very large boulder that i could never figure out what it was,i could tell it was worked by man,they even took the time to smooth it all.it turned out to be a giant turtle head all one piece,and the shell being made of seperate boulders,the largest turtle i have found so far.so that area,solved something for me on the other mountain,lol.funny how things work out.

Yes that turtle may hold a surprise for you. If you have a pic, look at the turtles neck and tell me what you see. lol

Trackers, this post is from back in Dec 2011, I was way too busy during Oct, Feb and in the outback without a pc, or connection, hope that explains my absence from my thread. I was on a dig attempt that turned bad right a way, a transmission went out on my 4x4 60 miles from the closest repair or tow truck, no cell phone, I walked out...in rough terrain, it took a week and a cross country short cut..lol
any way -back to normal now, and still busy but I needed to answer this post mainly to help others mostly newbies make sence of what this person is trying to say....

Rangler: The post does not make sense. You mention "Many" do not want you to dig up treasures from the ground? Foresters,BM(Dept. of Land Mangemt. Park Rangers "are in COMPETITION with you to recover treasures?
Let me ask: Have you always been this paranoid ?

If your not paranoid of these entities then you are not experienced tracker...and would have no way of knowing the truth of the matter,. if you do the research you will find that many of the State and Federal Parks are created to protect the ground of treaspassers [read treasure hunters] it is a fact, so true so often that now if I suspect a treasure in a certain area, and I have some credible facts to guide me, I only have to check a map to see if the land therein is a Park or "wilderness" area to confirm my suspicions that a treasure or cache site is indeed nearby~!!

The sad part is that these very people do not know anything about the Code, but simply hold on to the ground to keep it safe until the day they do know what is going on just underfoot,. Make no mistake about it these folks are you Compettion in no uncertain terms...first the want to keep you off the land ]read you can't dig there] then if you manage to dig and find something, they wrote the Treasure Trove Laws, so they can take it away from you and put you in jail. period.

Who cares, when I search i do not see any of the above spying on me... ever.

No disrespect Tanelorn, but you would never see them, as they would be on a high point using binocs
and you would be blissfully unaware~!!

I never have to look over my back, I only am concerned with bears and the local mountain lyon or the possible campers who walk by checking out my parked vehicle not the blm,rangers or fish & game.
It is ludicrous to think I would be told to leave my site then they whip out their own metal detector and work my site?

Oh ok are you talking about "coin shooting" or relic hunting, that Sir is not Treasure Hunting that I am concerned with, I gave up that sport 25 years ago...I am talking about Spanish Monuments and The King Cache left as payment for the Quint~!!!

You mentioned not to let negitave statements detur you and now you talk of Competition? (Sounds hypocrite).

That is as dis-jointed statement to say the least...in light of my last statement

I say do you own thing, Legally and in a safe manner.

Well sir, if you are using a Metal Detector anywhere in the USA where their is the presense of a "Ranger"
you are using it illegally..it is against the law to use a metal detector in a National Forest, most Parks ect

so now me thinks you are in over your head~! as you are not doing it legally..if fact if caught you can be arrested, they will take your detector AND your Truck~! So they are serious about this~! The only exception is you can use a detector in Gold Country, IN THE RIVER BED ONLY while you look for nuggets..CAUTION any thing you find that is an artifact, even a beer can that is over 50years old is illegal for you to touch, pick up or keep, you must report your find to the "Ranger" before you leave the National Forest..

As for the subject of mentioning 300 years of Jesuits going from Japan to Africa and Aus. yet you make mention no known copy of a Jesuit code book.

I make mention many times all through my posts here and elsewhere [ALT] of my belief of the Original Jesuit Code Book would have had to exist, and my futher believe is that when the King of Spain arrested all the Jesuits at the same time and the same day [as much as possible] he wanted to get all copies of the Code Book out of the hands of the Jesuits to protect his vast forture that was still hidden in the ground.

Sounds fishy. As being logical,The king of Spain and his saliors must have had maps and details of promise or reports.

The only thing fishy is your logic and understanding for the events and history...
It was required of all mine owners to pay the tax [quint] and to send two copies of the map to the mine one to the King and one to the Pope as insurance.

Now I am thinking positive not just throwing a bone out there for some readers to guess about. Many maps have been found and still have to be found but I do not buy what you are selling about any Indiana Jones traps here in the Gold country of Northern California. ain't buying that.
Let's be real, that sounds again like a scare tatic.

I am sorry, the kindess thing I can say to you is that you are a newbie and that is to be expected~! My Moma did'nt not raise no fool... I was adopted!

Any True Tracker on this site and there are many will tell you that it is no scare tactic , it is a SAFETY CONCERN~!

Time to do your homework Sir, take the time to find out what you are talking about it wil l make better sence to you if you learn it on your own, I will help if I can, by answering all your questions truthfully
about the Code if you cant find it on your own...

momma didnt raise no fool, I can see that, but she should have told you to do your research thoughly before you make bold and rash statements. And it is ok, it is fine, to do so here as this is meant to be a learing experience, and you helped me inform other newbies [my favorite people] of the facts about this hobby we call treasure hunting [not coin shooting]
oro para ti Tanelorn
rangler

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back