Treasure Net Jail.

GoldenEagle

Nov 2, 2011
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
GTAX 550
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Interesting idea. What would make you change your ways after going to "virtual jail"?

OP
OP
Silver Searcher

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GoldenEagle said:
Interesting idea. What would make you change your ways after going to "virtual jail"?
:hello:

It was just a light hearted suggestion, although a few have taken it a bit more seriously, it would probably take to much to run, and a Mod would have to be the Warden, but also could have been a bit of fun :D

And anyway not seen to much arguing on here lately, none that's got badly out of hand, but I have seen a few, and been part of some real bruises on here :laughing7:

SS

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ROFLMBO! :laughing7:
You guys are a riot and a half! C&R always crack me up, thanks all of you! Oroblanco, I like your idea!

This kinda make me think of the barge jail on Crystal River, as ya come around the bend drunk, with a beer in your hand!
Power boat sheriff just transfers you over from your boat, to an iron cell, on the top of a barge!
It's funny to anchor back and just watch! LOL! :laughing7:

Hombre, you 2 funny 2, good 2 c u again! T-net cell block! Har! :laughing7:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I kinda like the Jail idea even thou I will have a good chance of going there. I am opinionated and not always diplomatic as most of you know. Age does that to you.
It is all in fun. In the real world when you are in a group of peers, you can tell by facial expressions or a punch in the eye that you went to far.

Blocking certain members posts from your view does not correct their behavior. :angry5:

OP
OP
Silver Searcher

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
I kinda like the Jail idea even thou I will have a good chance of going there. I am opinionated and not always diplomatic as most of you know. Age does that to you.
It is all in fun. In the real world when you are in a group of peers, you can tell by facial expressions or a punch in the eye that you went to far.

Blocking certain members posts from your view does not correct their behavior. :angry5:
I think the Mods are skiping the Jail, and going straight to the Gallows with offenders :dontknow:

SS

EVERY DAYS A FRI.

Jan 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
newbee here wondering if anyone read the terms they agreed to... new to t huntn i ve been here reading for 2 weeks and learned alot !!! but lots of meaningless b s good luck huntn in the new year maybe try limiting there posts , then make them walk the plank aarrrrr

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EVERY DAYS A FRI, you will learn that Silver Searcher is a rebel rouser He is known for doing things, setting people up and pointing them out for public humiliation.... :tongue3: I have felt his wraith on many occasions :laughing7:

EVERY DAYS A FRI.

Jan 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for heads up about ss ! i understand folks from the uk have a little different hummer than us inthe usa :read2: :coffee2: :argue: :argue: maybe a personal message to there e mail to let them know how there behaving? then make em walk the plank aarrrrr

OP
OP
Silver Searcher

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
EVERY DAYS A FRI, you will learn that Silver Searcher is a rebel rouser He is known for doing things, setting people up and pointing them out for public humiliation.... :tongue3: I have felt his wraith on many occasions :laughing7:
:o :o :o

Whaaaaaat :-\ I'm just misunderstood :laughing7:

SS

OP
OP
Silver Searcher

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EVERY DAYS A FRI. said:
thanks for heads up about ss ! i understand folks from the uk have a little different hummer than us inthe usa :read2: :coffee2: :argue: :argue: maybe a personal message to there e mail to let them know how there behaving? then make em walk the plank aarrrrr
Yes our humor a little different, and sometimes taken the wrong way :-\ Welcome to Treasure Net :icon_thumleft:

SS

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EVERY DAYS A FRI, good luck on that hunt...

By the way, other names to look out for Shaun7, Hammered, and Dano... Once Silver Searcher sees something he can sic his teeth too, he'll call those other UK buddies and they'll beat up on you. :laughing7:

I too would have said welcome to treasurenet, but I'm too busy and not that kind of guy to say hello :laughing9:

EVERY DAYS A FRI.

Jan 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the welcome ss and thanks s 53 for list of uk fellows :notworthy: :argue: i saw on history channel uk guy found the aztec gold from the dark ages wow!! :hello2: may the good luck be w/ you all :read2: :icon_thumright: just remember the terms ! try not to hurt anyones feelings to much :'(! and you can all still have a good laugh :icon_pirat: :laughing7:oh ya didnt get out yet :whip2:i gt tied up :evil5: then it froze now its raining :BangHead: e.d.a.f

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:

...sand man your a riot..........................and right on....................................................................................

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Busted.jpg

:laughing7: Couldn't help myself! :laughing7:

Nice Person

Sep 15, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think this is a great idea; but would suggest that the "Jail" be a sub forum, where the prisoners could post, and others could 'visit' with them there; you could even set it with a 'poll' option for votes to let the jail prisoners back out on 'parole'. The Jail forum would be the only forum that prisoners could post in, until 'free' again. Inmates IDs could be listed as individual threads, for 'visits' by other members.

I hope you will follow up on this, if it can be done I think it will be fun and a great way to cool some heels when tempers flare.
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee:
Great idea, great for my family members.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread