Yarrum
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2007
- Messages
- 960
- Reaction score
- 15
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Queensland, Australia
- Detector(s) used
- Jackeroo, BH Landstar
- #1
Thread Owner
I posted my gold coins on here about 6 months ago. Got a few more since then. These are the closeups of the different varieties. In the next post I'll post the overall shots of my accumulation. The latest edition is the $1 Indian Princess. Dunno what it is but I really like the Yank coins. I think my favourite gold coin would have to be the $2.50 and $5 Indian Head design.
The Coca Cola Sovereign was a promotion here in Australia back in 1997 when they gave away 10,000 for winners of their bottle promotion.
Thanks for looking.
The Coca Cola Sovereign was a promotion here in Australia back in 1997 when they gave away 10,000 for winners of their bottle promotion.
Thanks for looking.
Attachments
-
11.webp70.9 KB · Views: 690 -
1.webp28.9 KB · Views: 703 -
2.webp18.5 KB · Views: 704 -
3.webp142 KB · Views: 699 -
4.webp34.9 KB · Views: 710 -
5.webp251.1 KB · Views: 706 -
6.webp139.1 KB · Views: 678 -
7.webp29.9 KB · Views: 683 -
8.webp35.7 KB · Views: 677 -
9.webp196.1 KB · Views: 682 -
10.webp198 KB · Views: 677 -
11.webp70.9 KB · Views: 681 -
12.webp269.3 KB · Views: 670








