What's new

Treasure Tracker Metal Detector - Need Info & Manual Please HELP!

mack

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 26, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Treasure Tracker Metal Detector - Need Info & Manual Please HELP!

Hello,

I am new to this great forum, and I need eveyones help
with information, and a manual if possible for a metal
detector that my brother gave to me.

The metal detector has the name "Treasure Tracker" on it,
and it was made by "First Texas Manufacturing Company".

I don't have a digital camera to take a picture of it, so the
following is a description of it.

It has a black case with a silver face.
It has a needle gauge.
It has a knob marked "Sensitivity".
It has a knob marked "Volume-Power".
It has a knob marked "Descriminate".
It has a knob marked "Ground Cancel".
It has an earphone jack and a built in speaker.
It has a low battery light.
It has a solid black coil about 8 inches across.

I appreciate any help or information you can
give to me.

Many Thanks,
Mack
 
Re: Treasure Tracker Metal Detector - Need Info & Manual Please HELP!

What you have is a old Bounty Hunter that is no longer produced. You can contact First Texas which made this thing and see if they can come up with a manual. http://www.detecting.com/products/

Good Luck,
Sandman
 
Re: Treasure Tracker Metal Detector - Need Info & Manual Please HELP!

Hi Sandman,

They don't have any manuals left for this metal
detector, it is too old.

I wanted to use the metal detector for sentimental
reasons, because my older brother had given it to me.

I appreciate your reply.

Thank you,
Mack

***********************************

Hello Sue,

The manual for the Tracker II MD by Bounty Hunter
is way to modern.

The "Treasure Tracker" metal detector that I have
was manufactured back in the 1970's.

I appreciate your reply.

Thank you,
Mack
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom