What's new

TREASURE TRACKERS (Sylvania )

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
97,001
Reaction score
76,440
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TREASURE TRACKERS
City: Sylvania
Location: Sylvania, OH USA

no longer there
 
I was told that there was no clubs in the Toledo area..... Does this club truly exist? :icon_scratch: and are there any Toledoans on the forum?
 
they may be Defunct
 
I am about 60 miles west of Toledo in Williams County....Matt
 
Hello,
I live near the Port Clinton area. If you would like to get together sometime and hunt just send me a PM. I have also wondered if there was a club in the area I know I have heard that one used to be in the Toledo area but I asked about it one time while in Toledo at the detector store and was told there no longer was one unless that has changed.
Thanks,
Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom