What's new

Treasure trove.

T Witko

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Messages
432
Reaction score
727
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

  • 2012-11-28_19-37-38_987-1.webp
    2012-11-28_19-37-38_987-1.webp
    256.3 KB · Views: 196
Upvote 0
Nice read glad nowadays they take care of it rather than destroy the site immediatley, Great finds...
 
Wow, considering the snow you guys have had that's impressive, I like that crooked drill too!


Hope they leave the "yellow route" alone, what a shame it'd be if they developed through what it a huge ancient cemetery.
 
Yeah I like that drill too. Are you guys covered in snow now??
 
Very nice points you have found. What type is the one right side 2nd from the bottom? Looks like the base is ground down.
 
it is great when you can average almost one point per day
 
Very nice points you have found. What type is the one right side 2nd from the bottom? Looks like the base is ground down.

Thanks, I don't know what type it is. Identifying points is something that I need to learn more about. The base on that one is flaked. Here's a closer look.
 

Attachments

  • 2012-11-30_08-42-56_709-1.webp
    2012-11-30_08-42-56_709-1.webp
    243.7 KB · Views: 146
  • 2012-11-30_08-41-23_554-1.webp
    2012-11-30_08-41-23_554-1.webp
    423.7 KB · Views: 139

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom