Treasurenet app

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try using Tapatalk, TreasureNet app is no longer supported by developer...

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You, me, and others have the same problem. No like button, no banner button, missing post pages, can't view some pics. & etc. Mine is an android phone. One of these days I won't be able to even find T Net.

.....I'm using my I-pad on a limited basis, my son found an hour of free wifi every now and then.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You, me, and others have the same problem. No like button, no banner button, missing post pages, can't view some pics. & etc. Mine is an android phone. One of these days I won't be able to even find T Net.

.....I'm using my I-pad on a limited basis, my son found an hour of free wifi every now and then.
Msbeep, what app are you using on your tablet? If our not using Tapatalk try it, it's free.

DT2016

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use Tapatalk on my Android phone and it works great. I can post pictures right from my phone, download and post links, vote banner and everything else I can do on computer. I'm not very good with the computer and for me this is easier.

HH RN

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use Tapatalk on my Android phone and it works great. I can post pictures right from my phone, download and post links, vote banner and everything else I can do on computer. I'm not very good with the computer and for me this is easier.

HH RN
P.S. It also alerts you when someone post on your subscribed threads. I love that part.

HH RN

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is tapatalk?
It's a forum app. It manages forums on your phone. Go to the app store and check it out. It's free.

HH RN

OP
OP
S

sqaush

Feb 25, 2015
arkansas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm on it now. Work a lot better than the treasurenet app!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think its an app for phones, being e- challenged i'm not too sure.

Ok, i think my phone has tapatalk cause it appears in a black box on screen once in a while (totally lost on this).
If i do....do i have to delete the old T Net app and reload it?

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ok, i think my phone has tapatalk cause it appears in a black box on screen once in a while (totally lost on this).
I had the t-net app for awhile till it started acting up. One of the mods told me about Tapatalk. Uninstall the t-net app and install Tapatalk. Then you can choose the t-net forum and others if like. You'll be much happier.

HH RN

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It works on tablets too....

DT2016

thumper

Nov 25, 2005
clifton forge virginia
Detector(s) used
radioshack discovery 2000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I downloaded tapatalk from playstore. Now I see all post.gonna take a bit to get used to it.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, i will have to get my son to do that. I have the worst record for screwing up something simple when it comes to anything electronic.

....the memory on my phone keeps filling up & causing problems because i don't know how to clear it or how to find it, to clear it.....when i get this figured out they will have moved on to brain implants!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok son removed the old T Net app and down loaded tapatalk then load a treasurenet app.
Format is totally different.
But.....it won't let me log in. :banghead: I can read posts but thats it.
Boy there are some racey adds on here! :D

Soooo.....i'm back to using the old T Net app.

....i told you i'm an e-mess!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that post vanished, so for give me if it posts later.

Son removed the old Tnet app, loaded tapatalk then loaded new Tnet app, but when i try to log on it won't connect to the server the wheel just keeps spinning. I can read the posts but thats it.

Sooo...i'm back on the old Tnet app....at lest it knows me.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that post vanished, so for give me if it posts later.

Son removed the old Tnet app, loaded tapatalk then loaded new Tnet app, but when i try to log on it won't connect to the server the wheel just keeps spinning. I can read the posts but thats it.

Sooo...i'm back on the old Tnet app....at lest it knows me.
Your most likely using wrong password, no reason you can't login on Tapatalk..

Did you type in TreasureNet in search?

DT2016

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried logging in thru Tapatalk- Treasurenet. It has the yellow icon. But it won't let me log in, i'm using the same user name & password as i always used, but the " connecting to server" wheel keeps turning but not connecting.

So i have a foot in each app, i read with the tapatalk, & post with the old T Net app.

Seriously, anybody know what i am doing wrong?
Do i have to register or something with tapatalk, because thst screen has popped up. It has my e address already....if it wants my first born i think she may be willing to go, the kids are driving her nuts. :D

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried logging in thru Tapatalk- Treasurenet. It has the yellow icon. But it won't let me log in, i'm using the same user name & password as i always used, but the " connecting to server" wheel keeps turning but not connecting.

So i have a foot in each app, i read with the tapatalk, & post with the old T Net app.

Seriously, anybody know what i am doing wrong?
Do i have to register or something with tapatalk, because thst screen has popped up. It has my e address already....if it wants my first born i think she may be willing to go, the kids are driving her nuts. :D
I'm not good at this either, but maybe you need to reset your username and password on Tapatalk. Look for the three small blocks at the top right hand corner of the Tapatalk home screen. Click on that then go to settings and you should be able to set password and username.
If my advice helps it is strictly luck. Lol

HH RN

Aug 5, 2015
Detector(s) used
Entry level POS that I found in the thickets along a river.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the people of Earth will bow before Tapatalk. It is prophesied.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions