Tree marks

OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for reply, but i dont think its beetle or weevil ( maybe they know how to write :laughing7: ) . So if somebody know somenthing about this marks please write and the tree was planted in 1908.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Merhaba Oki,

Enter a large- flat open field and follow it to the end, …when it narrows, jump over something small (obstacle, like a little ditch, or trench). Then keep your heading for a while, to a round-about of 360 degrees, where you only do 90 degrees and go up a slope.(hill, mountain, anything going up…)
You’ll find further instructions at that point on your trail.
You need to reach a flat mountain top or high hill top that is flat, and look for new instruction and change in direction to you next stop (marker) Be careful and watch out for a big drop or tricky crevice at your highest point. (you may have to follow a very tight and narrow path between two big drops on each side) Use day-light only. …..be careful, good luck.

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Okitrip ; Hope you didn't think I had left for good, had some trouble with computer. Are you still at your original site?

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maverick 1 is giving you good advice but you've already found the flat mountain top next to the highway.

OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First thanks to Maverick 1
Rebelsmom i find the place but the city put new road new buildings :(( no way for dig :((
This is new marks

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about the dead end Okitrip, put what you've learned from this in your memory bank and go to the next site. Your tree signs are lead in signs to get you to your destination. Stay to this side of the tree and follow the direction of the branch and the directions maverick 1 gave you. Wishing you success , and Happy Trails. Rebelsmom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread