What's new

Triangle pendant maybe?

just.neil

Full Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2017
Messages
115
Reaction score
328
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter commando
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this in my yard. I have also found other relics in my yard too from the civil war era. What do y'all think? The arrows point to a broken piece that's missing, maybe apin or something
 

Attachments

  • 20181203_114715.webp
    20181203_114715.webp
    103.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 20181203_114852.webp
    20181203_114852.webp
    115.9 KB · Views: 105
  • 20181203_114859.webp
    20181203_114859.webp
    97.5 KB · Views: 95
Could be a small sash buckle or maybe a watch fob
 
Upvote 0
A watch fob is what I think that it may be.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks guys I will search some watch fob
 
Upvote 0
Cool find and good guess with the watch fob!!
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Two What's Its
Replies
10
Views
653
Replies
15
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom