What's new

Tried a new idea today

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,264
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cut a 3 ft 6 inch 1/8 inch nylon cord . I tied one end to one of my right sided belt loops. I tied the other end to the Shaft on my Deus 2. Now i just lower it to the ground when i am ready to dig and when i stand up I just lift the cord. when you get old you try to make detecting as easy as possible
 
I cut a 3 ft 6 inch 1/8 inch nylon cord . I tied one end to one of my right sided belt loops. I tied the other end to the Shaft on my Deus 2. Now i just lower it to the ground when i am ready to dig and when i stand up I just lift the cord. when you get old you try to make detecting as easy as possible
When you get old you try to make EVERYTHING as easy as possible!!!:laughing7: Good idea.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom