Tried a new wooded area today Golf Anyone ?

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Near the plowed fields i hunt which now are still soaked due to 6 days of steady rains i tried a wooded area near them for 90 minutes before work there is lots of iron a few good finds a old iron golf putter wow is that heavy !! i looked up that style 1895 to 1910 a piece of a copper pocket watch with gears in the same hole which fell apart when i picked them out , and a odd iron ball about 1 inch round hollow it is filled with lead ? another fried copper coin , a nice long iron spike , a copper tool of sorts and a few whatisit ? the woods has potential :thumbsup: A few picks enjoy HH Jim

Attachments

• 100_1287.jpg
    100_1287.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 673
  • 100_1285.jpg
    100_1285.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 682
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Deepdiger60

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Mike that is all i need a few relics a few hundred years old like that KG II i can see NIA on the reverse and ill spend more time hunting it :thumbsup: Jim

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You just never know what you are going to find out in those forests :icon_thumleft: good day and find some more :icon_sunny:

U

umrgolf

Nice golf club DD! I played high school and college golf, then was a club pro for three years before the Navy!! Love the old style stuff! Still have a set of similar old clubs that were a gift to my great-grandfather ;D

GioTheGreek

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2009
Hades
Detector(s) used
XP DÉUS, Minelab E-TRAC, Pro-Pointer, Hawk-like Vision, Receding Hairline
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What a club! lol, sweet finds.

I bet I know what happened...

Like many golfers, he got p'd off and tossed it into the woods. Hahahaa... I lost a few wedges into rivers in the past.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions