What's new

Trifecta silver at mid-tide today ..rocks and wet slope

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Another pleasant day at the beach this morning

Silver streak continues.

At first, I thought the religious medallion ( Infant of Prague) was maybe a "Liberty" dime; tone tone was so clear and high.

The hoop earring ( what's left of it) , I thought at first was a junk wire....the tone was mid-low and "crackling"

The drop earring with tiger's eye was also a mid-tone, erratic sound...jumping all over the place; couldn't figure out what it was I was digging n

Here's some pics...

Thanks for looking

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF2961.webp
    DSCF2961.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCF2968.webp
    DSCF2968.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCF2974.webp
    DSCF2974.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCF2963.webp
    DSCF2963.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCF2975.webp
    DSCF2975.webp
    71.7 KB · Views: 120
  • tiger 2.webp
    tiger 2.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCF2976.webp
    DSCF2976.webp
    77.8 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Good looking silver items, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
A good silver day!!
 
Looks like silver to me!!
 
Nice finds!! Really like the tiger's eye!!
 
You had to be happy with that hunt Lorraine, I know I would have. Grats on the triple silver day.

Triple silver, and I thought "Captain Silver" was the only one that can do that.
 
Another TRIFECTA! I'd be luck to get one. Good for you! :headbang:
 
Congrats on the triple silver...great hunt.
 
Awesome Lorraine!
 
I like the earring Lorraine! you always find something good!
 
What a great post Lorraine! Beautiful silver, big congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom