S Shark.tooth Jr. Member Joined Feb 11, 2020 Messages 63 Reaction score 114 Golden Thread 0 Location New england Detector(s) used Garrett Ace/ Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2020 #1 Not positive but I think it reads "international" or "national" it's definitely a trigger of some sort in my opinion . Attachments received_254834799048006.webp 448.7 KB · Views: 82
Not positive but I think it reads "international" or "national" it's definitely a trigger of some sort in my opinion .
NOLA_Ken Gold Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 4,180 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co Detector(s) used several, mostly Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2020 #2 broken cap gun from the early 1900's Upvote 0
EQ8 Sr. Member Joined Feb 1, 2020 Messages 286 Reaction score 352 Golden Thread 0 Location Sw Wisconsin Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Garrett Carrot Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2020 #3 WOW! That was quick and decisive Upvote 0
matthewc61 Full Member Joined Aug 4, 2019 Messages 118 Reaction score 74 Golden Thread 0 Location Cypress Texas Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 400 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 13, 2020 #4 I found a piece of a cap gun that had National on it as well. Mine was in the shape of a semi but looked it up and was from 1915 Upvote 0
I found a piece of a cap gun that had National on it as well. Mine was in the shape of a semi but looked it up and was from 1915