What's new

Trim the sides & just a little off the top

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Trim the sides & just a little off the top

Update
Brought that 1908 Barber I got today to the coin shop to have him check it out.
I guess I won't be getting a job with the Secret Service anytime soon, because what I thought was a forgery was the real thing.
First Barber half and very beat up.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Trim the sides & just a little off the top

nice, i still need to get myself a barber, did they offer any thing? curious to know how much if so
 
Re: Trim the sides & just a little off the top

Congrats, but pics Rich! ffd
 
Re: Trim the sides & just a little off the top

No it's a cull only worth the silver content.
 
Re: Trim the sides & just a little off the top

Fist,
Don't have a camera but if my daughter is around tomorrow I'll have her take a flick.
 
Re: Trim the sides & just a little off the top

i have only got one barber after almost a year of hunting and it took me almost 8 months to get one
 
Re: Trim the sides & just a little off the top

Congrats! I'm hoping to score a Barber someday.

OWS
 
Re: Trim the sides & just a little off the top

Way to go rich. I will take a beat up Barber any day, any denomination, by any means. The only Barber we ever had around in my family was my great grandfather.
 
Re: Trim the sides & just a little off the top

Congrats Rich! Nice find. Its best to stay away from the SS anytime.
 
Re: Trim the sides & just a little off the top

good one Rich :thumbsup: another milestone passed in CRH.
 
Re: Trim the sides & just a little off the top

:icon_thumright: Those trims are tough to find. Only got one lonely one myself.

Maine_Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom