Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Western MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out with Hogge to one of his sites today for a few hours. Few buttons, small iron buckle, whatever the broken piece of pewter is and an 1853 3 cent. Thanks again Hogge.

image-2299354696.jpg

image-2710445306.jpg

image-2992767001.jpg

Upvote 9
Great save. :thumbsup::icon_thumright::occasion14:

Great find ! Those are a fairly scarce find - as tiny as they are , it would be really easy to not put your coil over that .

They are small. Not the tone you would expect from silver. This my my second one the other being an 1851

Awesome find on the trime! Such a unique coin, I would love to find one! Congrats! :icon_thumleft:

Hey Tom-- you've been on fire this week with the finds! Very impressive. Hope you got a good grain weight on that NJ Copper--I bought a nice scale in the NYC diamond district (Japanese) will send you the details. Best, Erik

Congrats on finding the coolest coin the US of A ever minted!!

Nice save on the baby Silver. Cool, and tough find.
I luckly got one a couple of years ago. (1851 holed)

He forgot to mention that......Someone had dug a hole previous, (probably a year or two ago), and the coin was at the bottom of the hole! Someone lost out. :laughing7::BangHead:

Love the Trime- I can only hope to be lucky enough to one day find one myself. Congratulations, and hope you find more!

He forgot to mention that......Someone had dug a hole previous, (probably a year or two ago), and the coin was at the bottom of the hole! Someone lost out. :laughing7::BangHead:

Yup! Also with one of the cuff buttons just a few inches off a previous dug hole.
Thanks for the comments everyone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back