What's new

Trime !!!!!!!

Mr. Digger

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2014
Messages
724
Reaction score
2,001
Golden Thread
1
Location
MASATHVSETS
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, SE pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here are some pics of my recent finds over the last few weeks, highlighted by my first silver 3 cent piece that I found today! Found it in a NH field on a group hunt. It's an 1853. I can not believe how small they are...I thought it was a cuff button and looked more closely and my jaw dropped. It did not ring up as silver...more like a penny (that year is only 75% silver and 25% copper). The compact is a 1930's Art Deco Hawaiian Hula Girl "Tattoo" make up compact...thought that was pretty cool. The silver pin is the official seal of the town of Salem, MA. I thought it was a Real when I first dug it!

Thanks for looking an HH.

-Mr. Digger
 

Attachments

  • S15 buckles 1.webp
    S15 buckles 1.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 172
  • S15 buttons 1.webp
    S15 buttons 1.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 162
  • S15 Lead 1.webp
    S15 Lead 1.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 159
  • S15 relics 2.webp
    S15 relics 2.webp
    26 KB · Views: 166
  • S15 silver 3.webp
    S15 silver 3.webp
    42 KB · Views: 170
  • Trime 1.webp
    Trime 1.webp
    46 KB · Views: 170
  • Trime 2.webp
    Trime 2.webp
    56.9 KB · Views: 169
Upvote 42
Now that is what a dream find looks like right there! Smashing shape, congrats on the 3 cent piece.
 
Awesome digs. Congrats on pulling that 3 cent piece:occasion14:
 
fantastic finds! nice trime, along with the other goodies...
 
Nice one on the three cent silver.
 
Very nice - Congratulations! :notworthy:
 
WOW! that's in pretty great condition, too! EXCELLENT FIND!!!
 
Congrats!!!! That's a great find. I have a 52 but it's not as nice as yours. Looks like you had a great hunt. Thanks for sharing.
 
just when I thought I had a good day, reality returns, YOU KICKED BUTT
 
Damn that trime is in great shape!
 
Fantastic find on the trime, the rest are great finds too!
 
Great finds,congrats on the 3 center.
 
all around great day.bet your huntin buddies turned green !!!
 
That's on the wish list for sure, congrats
 
nice 3 center, I have a few of them and there are some varities that are collector worthy, I hope yours is such, congrats.
 
IT DONT GET NO BETTER THAN THAT NICE FINDS .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom