What's new

Triple Copper Including an American LC!

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think this is only the second or third US LC i've found in 12 years. Not sure i'll be able to get a date off it. New Brunswick cent is in decent condition though.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20161009_173045_edit.webp
    IMG_20161009_173045_edit.webp
    252.7 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_20161009_173059_edit.webp
    IMG_20161009_173059_edit.webp
    220.9 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20161009_133316_edit.webp
    IMG_20161009_133316_edit.webp
    211 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 28
Very nice hunt, and three large coins. Very well played sir!
 
You'd think we'd see more 1800s American lg cents in the mix, but they are uncommon. I know IH and I have found a handful between us, but that's a small group in a whole lot of coins.


PS: This might be my Fall to visit if you have the time! :thumbsup:
 
You're reading my mind...i'll text you when I get my schedule!

You'd think we'd see more 1800s American lg cents in the mix, but they are uncommon. I know IH and I have found a handful between us, but that's a small group in a whole lot of coins.


PS: This might be my Fall to visit if you have the time! :thumbsup:
 
You're reading my mind...i'll text you when I get my schedule!


It would probably be more down the road, maybe mid. to late Nov.. A lot to both do and process right now, but I still want to get some good digs in this Fall, and I'm due for a trip over! (as you are here as well)

PS: Was at the belt plate field a few weeks back for the first time since that day. Pretty slim there... didn't think we hunted it that hard, but we did get most.
 
Ooh, I'd love to dig a US large cent up here. Looks like you had a really good hunt.
 
Managed a date...US LC is 1845.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom