What's new

Triton tungston Carbide ring

gallienus267

Full Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Cobra Beach Magnet Fisher 1270
Michigan water hunt this morning. Signals slim as usual but did manage a few beeps. Small amount of change, a key, three junk earrings, and these two rings. Hope next week improves.
 

Attachments

  • Carbide.webp
    Carbide.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 436
Upvote 0
The first one I found I thought was pretty cool. I found my 5th one of the season this weekend and now they are starting to :angry4: me off. Good looking rings though. I guess you're in the ring zone so keep hunting and the gold will appear.
 
Yeah baby! :headbang: Nice hunting! :hello2:
 
Nice looking rings! :hello2:

L
 
biggmike said:
The first one I found I thought was pretty cool. I found my 5th one of the season this weekend and now they are starting to :angry4: me off. Good looking rings though. I guess you're in the ring zone so keep hunting and the gold will appear.

IM THE SAME WAY ,I HATE THEM TUNGSTON CARBIDE RING'S GOT ANOTHER ONE ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO WITH 4 INTIALS INSIDE IT, DO ANY PLACES BUY EM ? :icon_pirat:
 
Good hunt .Thanks for sharing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom