What's new

Tropical storm Debbie gold and diamonds.

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tropical storm Debbie shook a few things out of a few cuts on the East coast of Florida with some strong winds from the South. I found a few older coins searching along the 4 ft cuts before hitting the water opposite the cuts.
I was then lucky enough to get another 14K gold chain with a 14K cross and 11 diamonds, its no monster chain but gold is gold. One of my girls already claimed it off me using the puppy dog eyes trick, I fall for that one every time!
Cheers Gary
 

Attachments

  • 14K chain & diamond cross.webp
    14K chain & diamond cross.webp
    96.7 KB · Views: 261
Upvote 0
Nice chain & pendent! Over a 9 mile stretch of beach in my neck of the woods and not a single cut, trough, or runoff remains. "Everything" is filled completely in with new sand. From the belly of the beach it's an uphill walk just to get to the low tide waterline. :laughing7: If I could find just one cut I'd be a happy man.
 
Freaking SWEET! :notworthy:
 
Nice finds again. Seems the GTX is doing it's work well.
 
Beautiful find Gary :notworthy:
 
Beautiful chain and pendant. Congrats!
 
If you are give those kind of goodies away..... i want to be adopted. Great hunt.

Dew
 
Very nice chain, congratulation!!
 
Gorgeous finds, Gary.

That's another one on my "bucket list"

Congrats on terrific detecting!

Lorraine
 
Thats a beautiful chane gary,exellent hunt.:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom