Lady Pirate
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2011
- Messages
- 516
- Reaction score
- 521
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Tallahassee, Florida
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Well, at least we know that T.S. Lee can "stir the pot" for us on the north and east of the gulf side.
Also, I have planned a few days off on 9/ 22-23, the Equinox will come around again. I know where I am going (beaches), I've charted the low tides, watched the sandbars...which they will change thanks to Lee
, and cleaned the drool off the keyboard a few times.... but nevertheless. Wondering if "Poseidon" will share some of his trinkets with me since I've been a good girl this year, did all my work, and even ate my spinach!
But anywho, I do wish all of you "Good Luck" in your hunting 
Also, I have planned a few days off on 9/ 22-23, the Equinox will come around again. I know where I am going (beaches), I've charted the low tides, watched the sandbars...which they will change thanks to Lee
, and cleaned the drool off the keyboard a few times.... but nevertheless. Wondering if "Poseidon" will share some of his trinkets with me since I've been a good girl this year, did all my work, and even ate my spinach!
But anywho, I do wish all of you "Good Luck" in your hunting
Upvote
0









