Trouble pairing

The Equinox is a little finicky on headphones, especially if they are not BT APTX low latency.. Could you name the brands/models you used. Were they compatible BT APTX-LL models that have been frequently recommended like: Miccus SR-71s, Trond APTX-LL, Aukey Key Series, Paww Wavesound 3's, or Avantree APTX-LL?

Also, I presume you are using an Equinox 600 (you didn't say) so don't have a pair of the ML branded BT phones to try and compare?

Last edited:
Yes a 600, I am going to buy a set of Tronds and see what happens.

Those are a good choice.

I have been using the Trond for 6 months now, they work just fine.

Thanks guys. Hopefully they solve my issues.

I use these types with Nox 800- Aukey Key Series B80 Earhok BT Aptx LL headset for hot days.
1mii Ankbit Bluetooth 5.0 Foldable Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones aptx Low Latency. It's very light and comfortable. Both from amazon.

61doj4dfExL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 61pTyOGfMnL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

What am I doing wrong or is it my machine? I purchased the Tronds and I am still getting same results. I’ve tried everything I’ve read and watched. Pleas any help would be great.

Just sent it off to get worked on. If it’s that big of a pain to pair I would never use it anyways, has to be something with the machine.

Just sent it off to get worked on. If it’s that big of a pain to pair I would never use it anyways, has to be something with the machine.
The headphones need to be tested. Try connecting to another device first. For example, a phone or computer that has a bluetooth connection. If it works, you only need to pair it with Nox. If several attempts fail, perform a factory reset and try again. It worked for me.

The headphones need to be tested. Try connecting to another device first. For example, a phone or computer that has a bluetooth connection. If it works, you only need to pair it with Nox. If several attempts fail, perform a factory reset and try again. It worked for me.

Yes it connected to several devices fine. I did about 5 factory resets and crossed my toes just right trying to get it to connect but no luck.

turn headset on before turning on the 600.You will hear power on, then ready to pair.
Then turn the 600 on. the trond should pair automatically

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back