What's new

Trouble Signing Into TNet App

washingtonian

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2005
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
12,900
Golden Thread
0
Location
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
Anyone else unable to sign into the TNet phone app today?

Here’s the error I keep getting on my phone:
2D021DD6-48C2-4757-BE1C-ADED06C6A47A.webp

I confirmed I have the right password my signing in on my computer.
 
Sorry I don't use the iPhone app but the error message looks like more than just incorrect login credentials I hope it gets sorted out soon
 
Are you using tapatalk or the TreasureNet ap, if it is the treasurenet app it is no longer supported. Need to use tapatalk or access as a pc on you phone.
 
Are you using tapatalk or the TreasureNet ap, if it is the treasurenet app it is no longer supported. Need to use tapatalk or access as a pc on you phone.

TreasureNet app. Dang, I did not know that. I’ll look into Tapatalk.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom