What's new

Trouble

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife used all my batteries and didnt tell me. I hope the police dont come because of assault and NO batteries. :hello:
 
You invented the battery, how could you run out of them!
 
My wife used all my batteries and didnt tell me. I hope the police dont come because of assault and NO batteries. :hello:

Does she have toys that use AA batteries, too?
 
LOL! BUMMER! You should have gotten the rechargeable batteries. And don't forget the Energizer ''Bunny" Batteries also.
 
Oh, it's getting interesting. Gotta go charge my battery, however.
 
The kids would do that to me so I bought the rechargeable battery pack saved a ton on batteries till the day my charging cord dissapeared
 
And know one knows anything I hide it now along with the jewelry I find
 
Hide your next batch of batteries in your tool box. She'll never look there !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom