What's new

True Blues button help.

artyfacts

Bronze Member
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
1,183
Reaction score
1,355
Golden Thread
3
Location
South Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, MX7, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dug this True Blues button yesterday. Copper 3/4, blank or wiped reverse. Any info would be of help. First for me. Thanks Art
 

Attachments

  • 20201029_140426-crop.webp
    20201029_140426-crop.webp
    146.7 KB · Views: 85
Not saying you're wrong, but try as I might, I can't make a S out of the last letter. Granted you have it in hand, and my eyes aren't what they use to be. So it could very well be a S.

All that said I didn't find any hits so far for True Blues........
 
Upvote 0
Please post a picture of the back. What is or isn't there may help us ID your find.
 
Upvote 0
I'm not positive it is a S as the damage where that letter lies is badly corroded and lifted. capture-20201028-200802-crop.webpcapture-20201029-225727-crop.webpI can see a S-R-N-W. Maybe a Saw grommet?
 
Upvote 0
Here it is.20201029_224610.webp
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom