What's new

Trump pardons 2 divers who freed 19 sharks off the coast of Florida

Mackaydon

Sapphire Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
26,000
Reaction score
28,657
Golden Thread
0
Location
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Good for them. After reading the article, it's apparent that they were trying to do the right thing.
shrk.gif
 
Don in SoCal
“Federal prosecutors brought charges”. 🙄. I can’t believe any jury would find them guilty they must have opted out of a trial. You give some people a badge and they lose their minds. I called in a sea turtle in shock in Boston Harbor. MF said don’t touch it or you’ll be arrested. These are the same people who almost destroyed our cod fishing by imposing a daily limit of 80 pounds a day instead of alternate days or total limit. Everything over 80 died when it was tossed back. Same people who imported diseased seed clams and wiped out the entire clam industry in MA. When I told my daughter how we used to catch more flounder than we could eat right from the beach in front of our house she wanted to catch some. After island hopping in the boat for a few hours she asked “dad, is there really such thing as a flounder?” I’m beginning to wonder.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom