What's new

Try this for L-rods--Two rod sweep

signal_line

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
3,976
Reaction score
2,240
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going to reply to the thread about unusual L-rod response but decided this "million-dollar tip" deserves it's own thread.

I probably should make a video but...

1. Put your left thumb on top of the left L-rod so it can't move. Keep it pointing straight ahead.

2. Position right hand so it is pressed against your left hand and about two or three inches ahead and a half-inch higher.

3. Now do a left-to-right sweep of the suspected target area and keep your eyes and attention on the left L-rod. When the right L-rod starts to move note where the left L-rod is pointing. When you are moving from left-to-right the right L-rod should swing to the left when you get a response.

This takes some practice and don't expect perfect results. Remember when doing a sweep keep your upper body and arms as all one unit, just twist your lower body but don't let your feet move.

This works pretty good. For one thing, it takes your mind off the right (main) L-rod. Keeping your two hands together also makes things more stable and makes it very easy to see a rod response. Again, do not be watching the right L-rod--keep all your attention on the left rod.
 
I also add some low voltage to the rods. Think of an Electroscope with a swivelling main antenna-the (positive voltage) main antenna sticks out farther than the side ones. That's why I hold the rods so the right rod sticks out about two inches past the left rod. Also hold the right rod a little higher than the left so it can swing freely.

I have dry skin so that might be the reason this still works when I press my hands together which should normally short things out. So you might need to wear an insulated glove.

I just want to remind you to keep your attention on the left rod only. This is the key--probably the most important point--don't be watching the right (free-swinging) rod. Sounds easy but I've caught myself violating this essential rule.

When you are in the "ready" position, the rods should be parallel to each other pointing straight ahead and about two inches apart.

I should also add women (and some men) should reverse the hands position/voltage polarity/swing direction.

Also whatever works for you. You can try the opposite swing direction (right-to-left), or reverse polarity to see what you like best. Also not sure how well insulated handle rods will work. I tried it and did not get a good response.
 
I realize it might be hard to visualize this technique. I will try to get a video out maybe today.
 
Two rod sweep. Left rod is the aiming rod with thumb preventing the rod from swinging.
IMG-1516.webp
 
Also I tried this only with hands maybe an inch apart so not touching each other.
 
I realize it might be hard to visualize this technique. I will try to get a video out maybe today.
A long time ago I proposed a simple map dowsing experiment whereby I would hide a target, provide a map, and see what results people gave. Several folks were interested but I then forgot about it. Recently someone emailed me wanting to do the same, so while they try their skills I thought I would expand the offer to forum denizens.

The target is a plastic container with a 20-ounce silver bar and a 10-ounce gold bar, pictured below. It is currently placed on some land in the attached aerial photo. The photo represents about 25 acres. Right now the ground is frozen and blanketed in snow so I am unable to bury it. Besides the target I've placed, the likelihood of there being any buried treasure in the photo is zero. The only history is some minor timber cutting 100 years ago and deer hunting.

If you are interested, download the aerial and dowse and mark the target. PLEASE ONLY DOWSE ONE LOCATION. Then EMAIL or PM me the results; PLEASE DO NOT POST THE RESULTS IN THE FORUM. The reason for this is that I would like as many truly independent results as possible without anyone getting led by someone else's results. After a week or so I will then post all the results, and perhaps do another round. The target will remain in place for the duration of the experiment.

NOTE TO NON-DOWSERS: If you don't dowse (or map dowse), then I urge you to simply guess the location. Again, email or PM me your guess. This is very valuable in differentiating map dowsing skills from guessing.

If anyone has suggestions for improving the experiment I'm all ears (eyes?). I've never tested map dowsing so I'm making it up as I go. Sorry, there are no prizes, maybe in the future.

View attachment 2190966
Hello .Maybe is very interesting this video i wait and a send you my opinion .
 
Scroll down the page to post # 18
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom