What's new

trying to update my profile

bartholomewroberts

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2011
Messages
417
Reaction score
669
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cedar, B.C.
Detector(s) used
excal2, XP Deus, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep getting a message to the effect that most people on this site us a M_____ detector while I am updating my profile..

I am supposed to type in the missing letters I suppose but they will not show when I type into what seems to be the appropriate spot..Any one help me out here?

Many thanks
 
Okay.. I tried again and managed to fix the problem. I do not know why it gave me difficulty the first time... but problem solved!!!!
 
Sometimes you have to think of the right cuss words to make computers work. I am still learning the new way of doing things.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom